Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? (853 Views)

I Am Too Old To Still Be In The University / Is There A Course You Will Advise A Jambite Not To Study? / Advise A Medical Aspirant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by SUPERCROSS12: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hello NL FAM,

I just created this account to ask this question

Will you advise a 28 years old to start University now (Noun)

NB:- Already working online and making a little amount which is sustainable
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by Boni92: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by OkuFaba(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nobody is too old to be educated..

1 Like

Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by clockwisereport: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Atiku just completed his masters degree

If you have the money, forge ahead
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by inumidun2010(m): 2:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lemme also ask... WILL YOU ADVISE A 28 YEAR OLD MAN to GO AFTER SUCCESS AND FULFILMENT at 28...
Whatever Is your ANSWER also APPLY TO THAT QUESTION
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by guiddoti: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
SUPERCROSS12:
Hello NL FAM,

Will you advise 28 years old to start University now (Noun)

who will finance the education?
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by billynoni(m): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
SUPERCROSS12:
Hello NL FAM,

Even at 70yrs old, as long you have the funds.

BTW, share with us this online work, let's be earning sustainable income too. T for thanks.
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by sageb: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
yes, you can no one is too old to study
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Heck No, you should focus on other things, school will draw you back and deter your focus... It's simply a waste of time
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by Isobug: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Would you advise a 28yr old guy to it?
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by MikeofKd(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2021
Yeah ,it's never to late to pursue academic excellence ,but here's the thing tho ,he should go to a private university cause age ain't really on his side anymore ,federal universities would delay him for so long due to internal strike , ASUU strikes etc all d best ,and one thing about uni it all happens so fast b4 u know it ur already done and dusted.
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by edoairways: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yes I will. Education is the bedrock of the society
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by DoctorStephen(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2021
He or she is still young.
Re: Will you advise a 28 years old to start University ? by Aurelius1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
SUPERCROSS12:
Hello NL FAM,

Sorry to digress , what type of job does he do online? No offence bro, I just need to know because I myself I've been searching for an online hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Efik/Ibibio, the Two major Languages of the Akwa-Cross Region / Who Else Is Going To Seneca College 2023 / What Is The Salary After MBBS In Kazakhstan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.