Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother (1418 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Nigerian Police Mobile Force Killed In 5 Hours Battle With Boko Haram (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by luckysmills: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
HOW MEN OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE KILLED MY BROTHER

My brother Okezie Kingsley Chigozirm (KC) recently returned to our family house which is in Agbama Olokoro in Umuahia, Abia State because he enrolled in this theological school (Morris Cerullo Christian University) which is rather closer to home. I am in so much pain putting this down because I cannot explain to his wife who left for Germany in furtherance of her studies, that her husband, my brother was murdered by men of the Nigerian police force who should rather protect his life.

It is even more painful because I also have to explain to the Daughter who is just a year old that the Dad was murdered by men who were meant to protect him on his way to school one fateful morning after he spoke with her on a video call.

By this time, you must be wondering what happened. Here is what happened and how it happened.

A certain man in my community by name Okwudiri God'sday Onukaogu woke up one morning and began to make claims on some community owned landed properties. According to him, his father owns the whole community space. This story he later changed by making the space specific. The community took him to court and won him. I have often heard his eldest brother and Uncle exclude themselves from these claims while making it clear that their brother and son is only being dubious and criminally minded because he made little cash. Through a Video link which will be made available herein, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4182086125241905&id=100003216754935 you will also see his eldest brother who is a Chief in the community presenting papers that the community got from the court after they won him.

For this reason, it took the community by surprise in the early hours of 25th August 2021, when they saw masked police officers in the community believed to have come from CPS Umuahia who were providing security for Okwudiri and his thugs who came with their sledge hammer and other manual demolition equipment. Now I ask, how do you go about demolishing a man's house without first serving him papers from the court? I ask because everyone whose door and window was knocked off during this process seemed so surprised. How did he even convince the police to provide him security for such an unlawful outing if he did not bribe them? Does it mean that the Nigerian police force is now into the business of selling justice to the highest bidder? So much to be uncovered.

These men destroyed over twelve houses before some youths organized themselves and went to the area to know what was happening. These groups of young people and some elders who went with them were arrested and made to serve some dehumanizing punishments there by those masked men of the Nigerian police force who also encouraged the thugs to continue their demolition. It is necessary that I also categorically state here that looting of private properties by these thugs and demolition was inspected at the same time by these masked officers. (video evidence attached)

The whole community was alerted and youths turned up in their numbers. They came in solidarity against the hired thugs and Okwudiri’s actions which made the Masked police officers release live bullets and tear gas to repel the angry youths. The police officers further observing that the youths were hungry for justice knew that it was not a battle they could win which made them leave the area.

It is however imperative for me to also state that my Brother KC was not murdered within the crisis zone as our landed property within this space was not even in any form of contention. KC was murdered on his way out of the community to school that morning from the junction that links Agbama to the main road (New Heaven junction). An eye witness who was at the junction that morning told my family that after shooting KC, one of the masked police officers with Okwudiri came close to my brother after he was shot possibly to confirm that he is a member of the community whose face Okwudiri knew before they went back into their van zooming off to their office to celebrate their blood shed victory. Another pictorial and video evidence will also be made available to show exactly where he was shot (his heart) to prove that it was aimed at killing him and by no means can be a stray bullet.

I watched in utter amazement the police PPRO who dished out their pre-recorded lies and I asked myself if Justice can ever be found from any wing of the Nigerian police force.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4184675961649588&id=100003216754935
The answer to this is one which I leave to myself to find as #Justice4KC must not be lost. I will find it either dead or alive.
#Justice4KC

1 Like

Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Boni92: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Karlovych: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed Too bad
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Bilabong(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Boni92:
Good one

Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Daveambition(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Boni92:
Good one

E no go ever bettah give anyone behind this moniker...
Shey moderators no fit ban this user ni.? If this was to be an Ipob agitator una for don hurrily ban'am.. Idiotic set of Cankerworms....
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by BigRocky: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Too many innocent blood against the Nigerian police force crying for justice. ...
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by MayorWhales: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nothing good comes from Nigerian Police Force
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by houseontherock: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Boni92:
Good one
You think you're funny? Believe me you're not! I know you are a sadistic idiot, please take it easy on your half brain!
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by elpochas: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sorry for your Loss OP.He who kills a brother must die.You have a choose to make,either you take vengence or you leave the vengence for God.
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Aganju849: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
luckysmills:
HOW MEN OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE KILLED MY BROTHER

My brother Okezie Kingsley Chigozirm (KC) recently returned to our family house which is in Agbama Olokoro in Umuahia, Abia State because he enrolled in this theological school (Morris Cerullo Christian University) which is rather closer to home. I am in so much pain putting this down because I cannot explain to his wife who left for Germany in furtherance of her studies, that her husband, my brother was murdered by men of the Nigerian police force who should rather protect his life.

It is even more painful because I also have to explain to the Daughter who is just a year old that the Dad was murdered by men who were meant to protect him on his way to school one fateful morning after he spoke with her on a video call.

By this time, you must be wondering what happened. Here is what happened and how it happened.

A certain man in my community by name Okwudiri God'sday Onukaogu woke up one morning and began to make claims on some community owned landed properties. According to him, his father owns the whole community space. This story he later changed by making the space specific. The community took him to court and won him. I have often heard his eldest brother and Uncle exclude themselves from these claims while making it clear that their brother and son is only being dubious and criminally minded because he made little cash. Through a Video link which will be made available herein, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4182086125241905&id=100003216754935 you will also see his eldest brother who is a Chief in the community presenting papers that the community got from the court after they won him.

For this reason, it took the community by surprise in the early hours of 25th August 2021, when they saw masked police officers in the community believed to have come from CPS Umuahia who were providing security for Okwudiri and his thugs who came with their sledge hammer and other manual demolition equipment. Now I ask, how do you go about demolishing a man's house without first serving him papers from the court? I ask because everyone whose door and window was knocked off during this process seemed so surprised. How did he even convince the police to provide him security for such an unlawful outing if he did not bribe them? Does it mean that the Nigerian police force is now into the business of selling justice to the highest bidder? So much to be uncovered.

These men destroyed over twelve houses before some youths organized themselves and went to the area to know what was happening. These groups of young people and some elders who went with them were arrested and made to serve some dehumanizing punishments there by those masked men of the Nigerian police force who also encouraged the thugs to continue their demolition. It is necessary that I also categorically state here that looting of private properties by these thugs and demolition was inspected at the same time by these masked officers. (video evidence attached)

The whole community was alerted and youths turned up in their numbers. They came in solidarity against the hired thugs and Okwudiri’s actions which made the Masked police officers release live bullets and tear gas to repel the angry youths. The police officers further observing that the youths were hungry for justice knew that it was not a battle they could win which made them leave the area.

It is however imperative for me to also state that my Brother KC was not murdered within the crisis zone as our landed property within this space was not even in any form of contention. KC was murdered on his way out of the community to school that morning from the junction that links Agbama to the main road (New Heaven junction). An eye witness who was at the junction that morning told my family that after shooting KC, one of the masked police officers with Okwudiri came close to my brother after he was shot possibly to confirm that he is a member of the community whose face Okwudiri knew before they went back into their van zooming off to their office to celebrate their blood shed victory. Another pictorial and video evidence will also be made available to show exactly where he was shot (his heart) to prove that it was aimed at killing him and by no means can be a stray bullet.

I watched in utter amazement the police PPRO who dished out their pre-recorded lies and I asked myself if Justice can ever be found from any wing of the Nigerian police force.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4184675961649588&id=100003216754935
The answer to this is one which I leave to myself to find as #Justice4KC must not be lost. I will find it either dead or alive.
#Justice4KC

See why people don't have sympathy for members of Nigerian armed services whenever they get killed like chickens

And any press release you see from a police spokesperson is invariably filled with lies

1 Like

Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Aganju849:

See why people don't have sympathy for members of Nigerian armed services whenever they get killed like chickens

And any press release you see from a police spokesperson is invariably filled with lies
A proverb says 'you don't throw away the baby with the bath water'. What it means is that don't generalise or curse a group of people because of the actions of some of them.
If I killed your family members and justify it by saying as they are Nigerians and there are other nigerians who kill,rape,defrauad and steal you would not like it. So don't generalise and never be happy when evil thing is done to anybody
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Sonnobax15(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,I don't really need to read this long post of yours to further confirm that NPF is an organisation of many madmen,few sane men,and many about to be madmen lipsrsealed

Na who never dey victimized by these official criminals on uniform dey think say police na him friend.....I rather put armed robber for my house than spend one night inside a house with a Nigerian police undecided

Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by tony0806: 5:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Sad indeed
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by yuping(m): 5:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Please report this case to @Renu on twitter for more awareness. This is so painful.
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by superCleanworks(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2021
Sadly, this will be just another story that will never get media attention.
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Aganju849: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
ifyken:

A proverb says 'you don't throw away the baby with the bath water'. What it means is that don't generalise or curse a group of people because of the actions of some of them.
If I killed your family members and justify it by saying as they are Nigerians and there are other nigerians who kill,rape,defrauad and steal you would not like it. So don't generalise and never be happy when evil thing is done to anybody

Show me a honest, upright policeman who has never borne false witness or spilled innocent blood, and I will show you a pregnant virgin
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by toscolee(m): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Boni92:
Good one

You are not just another moniker on nairaland. You're personally involved in this matter.
Someone who doesn't know will think that it's the usual nairalanders lack of empathy.
Why una kill innocent man. angry
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by faithfull18(f): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother by Thompz43(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
The only thing wey I dey ask God for be day make them leave me an Nigeria police one on one...

(1) (Reply)

Killed And Dumped Into A River Of Dead Bodies / Boy, 17, Rapes Female Friend To Death In Imo. / Man Gets Beaten By SARS Officials After He Was Wrongly Accused By A Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.