Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. (611 Views)

Please How Can I Stop Borrowing Money Unnecessary / Access Bank Salary Advance, They've Refused To Lend After Repayment / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by EmmySmiles: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Guys,

Please I need your advice seriously on this. I work and I earn over 200k monthly, but it's not always enough for me because I live on loan. This loans are just from all this mushroom loan houses with crazy interest rates and they're frustrating me.

I want to stop, but I don't know how. Please I need sincere advice from you guys and I promise to stick to it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Manage your income, pay up d debts nd uninstall d apps one after d other

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by EmmySmiles: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank you so much. But I have tried it several times, I still ended up downloading them again.
AdeniyiA:
Manage your income, pay up d debts nd uninstall d apps one after d other
Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
That means your 200k ain't enough

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by EmmySmiles: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bros, I swear some people earn less and they're doing better. I just want to stop and be financially disciplined.
Jamesbiodun:
That means your 200k ain't enough
Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by AdeniyiA(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
EmmySmiles:
Thank you so much. But I have tried it several times, I still ended up downloading them again.
Then you need special deliverance...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by EmmySmiles: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy
AdeniyiA:

Then you need special deliverance...
Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by CrazyMan(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
EmmySmiles:
Guys,

Please I need your advice seriously on this. I work and I earn over 200k monthly, but it's not always enough for me because I live on loan. This loans are just from all this mushroom loan houses with crazy interest rates and they're frustrating me.

I want to stop, but I don't know how. Please I need sincere advice from you guys and I promise to stick to it.

Thank you.
Draw an expenses table on how you've been spending your 200k and try to remove the irrelevant expenditures.

I usually say this, and I'll keep saying it...most Young guys are broke not because they're poorly paid but because they spend their money recklessly...I'll recommend you do the following.

1. Avoid women...that 2k, 5k, 3k, 10k...you spend on them each time you meet or send to them upon request, if you sit down down to calculate the total at the end of the month, you'll be amazed at what you spend on women. If you must date look for a working class girl who wouldn't become a parasite to your income.

2. Avoid addictions...bettings, drinking, clubbing, prostitutes... etc. Theses addictions can ruin the finances of a promising young man. If you're a victim of any of the above, work hard to discipline yourself by seeking godly counsel from a spiritual leader you respect.

3. Avoid fast-food... believe me, those breakfast you order online in your place of work to feel like a big boy before your fellow colleagues can render you potentially broke. The cheapest online dish is 2k. Meaning if you place an order in 5 working days, you've spent about 10k. With a good girl friend that 10k can get you 3 different soups and a tomato stew which you can refrigerate and consume for over 2 weeks (weekends inclusive). Also, try to stock your home with provision...this helps as well.

4. Avoid things you don't need...most guys are guilty of these, you have two Android phones, you still go ahead to purchase an iPhone, you don't need it. Or because you want to impress a girl you buy a car on credit and spend your whole life paying for it...if getting it would make you financially uncomfortable, then you probably do not need it.

5. Cultivate a saving habit... during my youth service days several years back, I learnt this habit and believe me, it's been so helpful to me. Draw your budget for that salary and remove the amount that would go into your savings, and make sure that funds you send to that separate account remains there no matter what.

Do this and you won't find yourself patronizing these loansharks anymore.

Good luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by ForestHill: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
EmmySmiles:
Bros, I swear some people earn less and they're doing better. I just want to stop and be financially disciplined.
Pay someone to manage your salary

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by Burger01(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2021
EmmySmiles:
You are addicted. Stay away from your phone for six months...and that's indeed if you are serious.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by EmmySmiles: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks bro. It's like u have a mirror showing u my lifestyle. Chai..it's well with my soul.
CrazyMan:

Draw an expenses table on how you've been spending your 200k and try to remove the irrelevant expenditures.

I usually say this, and I'll keep saying it...most Young guys are broke not because they're poorly paid but because they spend their money recklessly...I'll recommend you do the following.

1. Avoid women...that 2k, 5k, 3k, 10k...you spend on them each time you meet or send to them upon request, if you sit down down to calculate the total at the end of the month, you'll be amazed at what you spend on women. If you must date look for a working class girl who wouldn't become a parasite to your income.

2. Avoid addictions...bettings, drinking, clubbing, prostitutes... etc. Theses addictions can ruin the finances of a promising young man. If you're a victim of any of the above, work hard to discipline yourself by seeking godly counsel from a spiritual leader you respect.

3. Avoid fast-food... believe me, those breakfast you order online in your place of work to feel like a big boy before your fellow colleagues can render you potentially broke. The cheapest online dish is 2k. Meaning if you place an order in 5 working days, you've spent about 10k. With a good girl friend that 10k can get you 3 different soups and a tomato stew which you can refrigerate and consume for over 2 weeks (weekends inclusive). Also, try to stock your home with provision...this helps as well.

4. Avoid things you don't need...most guys are guilty of these, you have two Android phones, you still go ahead to purchase an iPhone, you don't need it. Or because you want to impress a girl you buy a car on credit and spend your whole life paying for it...if getting it would make you financially uncomfortable, then you probably do not need it.

5. Cultivate a saving habit... during my youth service days several years back, I learnt this habit and believe me, it's been so helpful to me. Draw your budget for that salary and remove the amount that would go into your savings, and make sure that funds you send to that separate account remains there no matter what.

Do this and you won't find yourself patronizing these loansharks anymore.

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by EmmySmiles: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks bro.
Burger01:
You are addicted. Stay away from your phone for six months...and that's indeed if you are serious.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by EmmySmiles: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Can you recommend any please?.
ForestHill:
Pay someone to manage your salary
Re: How Can I Stop Borrowing From Loan App?. They've Ruined Me. by kinkykinky2: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
EmmySmiles:
Can you recommend any please?.

I can do that for you. All things being equal.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Have You Registered In This Forum?? / Fear Woman: Encounter Between An Ex Babcock Student And Lautech Girl(pic) / Ife Federal Constituency APC Primary: Nike Omoworare In Early Leads In Ife Centr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.