Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect (529 Views)

How Safe Is Adamawa State For NYSC? / My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? / 2017 Batch B Prospective Corps Members Posted To Adamawa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Dinzelflash(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let's connect if u were recently posted to Adamawa state for batch B stream 2, 2021
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Gentlerespect76: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Where are you in Adamawa?

Dinzelflash:
Let's connect if u were recently posted to Adamawa state for batch B stream 2, 2021
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Dinzelflash(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Where are you in Adamawa?

I'm in Ph o, i just got posted from ph. I no even sabi road
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Gentlerespect76: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dinzelflash:
I'm in Ph o, i just got posted from ph. I no even sabi road

Okay it's simple. I am not a Corps member but I have one, one of those who left camp a week or two ago who is staying in my home; and he is from PH.

Now on how to come, ask for Fair Plus, I think they are in Rumuola or so. Just ask. Fair Plus is a transport company that plies PH - Yola as a direct route. I think the only one even, from that part of the Eastern axis. If you get them, you are good to go.

Not forgetting to welcome you to Adamawa, though.
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Dinzelflash(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Okay it's simple. I am not a Corps member but I have one, one of those who left camp a week or two ago who is staying in my home; and he is from PH.

Now on how to come, ask for Fair Plus, I think they are in Rumuola or so. Just ask. Fair Plus is a transport company that plies PH - Yola as a direct route. I think the only one even, from that part of the Eastern axis. If you get them, you are good to go.

wow thanks for the heads up! Can u remember how much he paid to come to Adamawa?
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Dinzelflash(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

I'm still skeptical about the journey, how's adamawa in general? Can I have the contact of this ur friend who just left camp?
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Gentlerespect76: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
My friend kwa? Say a kid brother. I am afraid I may not release his number on a public forum like this. But the boy is a newbie; he doesn't know anywhere. However, when he came, his mind was to relocate but I had a piece of advice for him. At the end he opted to serve here. That's life for you.

What do you want to know about Adamawa? Just know that wherever you are, God will be there for you.

Dinzelflash:
I'm still skeptical about the journey, how's adamawa in general? Can I have the contact of this ur friend who just left camp?
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Gentlerespect76: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
From PH to Adamawa is roughly under 12k.

Dinzelflash:
wow thanks for the heads up! Can u remember how much he paid to come to Adamawa?
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Dinzelflash(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
My friend kwa? Say a kid brother. I am afraid I may not release his number on a public forum like this. But the boy is a newbie; he doesn't know anywhere. However, when he came, his mind was to relocate but I had a piece of advice for him. At the end he opted to serve here. That's life for you.

What do you want to know about Adamawa? Just know that wherever you are, God will be there for you. Well I understand, he is lucky to have you around, I don't think I can stay there, I have a job here in ph already.

How long is the journey from ph to yola?
Any issues of banditry or kidnappings in the state so far?
And most importantly the cost to transport from ph to yola, thanks

Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Dinzelflash(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
From PH to Adamawa is roughly under 12k.

okay thanks, hope the transport company don't ride at night?

And pls can you help me ask him if automatic redeployment is a thing in yola camp?
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Gentlerespect76: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
If they ride at night you will come with your personal vehicle to a place you've never been to before or what?

On redeployment I already told you they do. He had wanted to, only that I discouraged him. But you are your own man. However, I wish you the best. Please if you need further guidance, you can drop your contact, as an old Adamawa corper, I owe it to you the duty of guidance. But bear in mind that I was a corper about two decades ago. A lot has changed since then.

Dinzelflash:
okay thanks, hope the transport company don't ride at night?

And pls can you help me ask him if automatic redeployment is a thing in yola camp?
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Dinzelflash(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
If they ride at night you will come with your personal vehicle to a place you've never been to before or what?

On redeployment I already told you they do. He had wanted to, only that I discouraged him. But you are your own man. However, I wish you the best. Please if you need further guidance, you can drop your contact, as an old Adamawa corper, I owe it to you the duty of guidance. But bear in mind that I was a corper about two decades ago. A lot has changed since then.

Thanks bro, you have been helpful really.., would be glad if you reach me
Re: PH To Adamawa State Let's Connect by Gentlerespect76: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
You are welcome.

Dinzelflash:

Thanks bro, you have been helpful really.. This is my contact 08107536163, would be glad if you reach me

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Buhari And APC Refuse To Pay Corp Members For Over 43 Days / Is Iipsm A Recognized Certificate In Nigeria / NYSC Online Registration: Stakeholders Okay Cost Reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.