Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. (1462 Views)

Afripay Revolutionizes The Payment Space In Africa / Make Money Daily By Liking Facebook Videos (proofs Attached) / The Real Google Admob (+Payment Proofs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Interested persons should contact me on gmail at ikyesbiss@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ur number isn't going through on WhatsApp
Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by meekhat: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!
Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Interested persons should contact me on gmail at ikyesbiss@gmail.com.
Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2021

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2021

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Interested persons should contact me on my email at ikyesbiss@gmail.com

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Money is a seed. Don't eat all your seeds. plant some seeds and achieve greatness in your life financially

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Krch: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Good

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
SO TRUE!!!

"It only takes one right decision to change your life financially!"

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
You are just a click away from being able to have the opportunity to change your financial growth.

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
If you complete 34 days of withdraw, you will recovere your initial investment and make a little profit. Continue withdrawing TRX daily without any additional investment.

Re: I'll Let The Payment Proofs Do The Talking. by Monstermoms: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Contact me on ikyesbiss@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Steps On How To Sell Gtbank Shares / Sgtponzihater1, Compared To Sports Betting And Lotteries, MMM Is Lesser Evil / Learn How To Make Money Trading GBPJPY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.