Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) (99880 Views)

Boom! Barcelona Shocked Everyone With Their Haaland Transfer Announcement! / Lukaku Has Chelsea Medical With Club-record £98m Transfer Announcement Imminent / Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Hat-trick Record, Sets New Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by mabea: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2021
ojaysam25:
Just when messi thought he would steal this transfer headline then this happen? Everything about this move prove that ronaldo is the Goat....who snub a city that garantees trophy to a trophiless club?
Now this is the real challenge, every league ronaldo goes to ends up being the greatest league even the italian league was the best league in 2020, oil dey your head welcome back Goat- from a chelsea fan
On the flip side, this is actually a prove that ManU is the biggest football club all over the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2021
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo To Man UTD = 922,000 Likes In 40 Minutes (and still counting).

Lionel Messi To PSG = 917,000 Likes In 17 Days.

Manchester United's official website also crashed after announcing Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT... MASSIVE!!!!
❤️❤️❤️

@Manchester United

Update! Already 1.2 million Likes in just an hour shocked shocked
Shut up everybody knows Messi was going to PSG so there was need for everyone to rush and check but Ronaldo move to man U came as huge surprise to many as he was already in serious discussion with Man City that later rejected him.

Man U have more fans and followers on social media than PSG and the fans must have been excited seeing their legend sign for man U after his intended betrayal failed.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by Dannieln1: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Emola12:
God bless u ooo my bro, nah ur wife u go marry ijn!! say amen
amen
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by Dannieln1: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2021
prophetfire:
To do what exactly there?
to play tennis with roger Federer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by Dannieln1: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2021
TemmyT002:

We are plenty o
I swear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by Fuckthamods: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2021
horllytee:
ur profile pic said it all.if u cld av time to edit ur photo just to look like a DRUG BARON shows u ar useless and jobless.CHIMPANZEE
Who be this guy na? Stop disturbing me with your painment

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by TeeGentle(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2021
bow down for your oga

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by donmik: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2021
Fruitless likes
Make we d watch football rolling
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by clerkent(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Cr7 knows that there is nothing for him in united and that he wants to win champions league with three different club(seedorf history) which is not possible in manunited. Village people(Ferguson) have to intervene to push cr7 to manunited.wish him well sha.but let him know that the comparism between him and messi is over.messi is already in another club after winning his home nation cup.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by EmmaLege: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
king kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by Frenzy01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ororo.. To the fvcking world cool cool cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by tishbite41(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
ThierryJay:

Shame no go let them admit that Ronaldo was rejected grin grin
Ur faboo doesn't add up

He was rejected and Man United bought?!
Why should they buy him when City had already rejected him?!
Does it make sense to you?
Man United hijacked the deal.
Simple!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by EverythingCars: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo To Man UTD = 922,000 Likes In 40 Minutes (and still counting).

Lionel Messi To PSG = 917,000 Likes In 17 Days.

Manchester United's official website also crashed after announcing Ronaldo.

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT... MASSIVE!!!!
❤️❤️❤️

@Manchester United

Update! Already 1.2 million Likes in just an hour shocked shocked

Everything is competition to you guys. But funny enough you that is fast to compare run into your shell when your oga compare your performance with your colleagues.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by babajero(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
richmond500:
I amn saying Ronaldo is not up there cos of grace but through hardwork, there is no footballer currently on earth that works as hard as C.Ronaldo.
Ok, that means you are agreeing with me that Messi is always a step ahead of Ronaldo?.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by babajero(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

how did u arrive d conclusion that Messi's success is strictly down to grace and Ronaldos is strictly down to hardwork?
I am not arriving at any conclusion, it is just there for even a blind man to see. How can one man have highest goal, highest assist, highest accurate pass, highest dribble without no much struggling.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
babajero:
I am not arriving at any conclusion, it is just there for even a blind man to see. How can one man have highest goal, highest assist, highest accurate pass, highest dribble without no much struggling.

Same reason why I asked u d question which u have failed to answer. how did u arrive d conclusion that Messi's success is strictly down to grace and Ronaldos is strictly down to hardwork?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by babajero(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Same reason why I asked u d question which u have failed to answer. how did u arrive d conclusion that Messi's success is strictly down to grace and Ronaldos is strictly down to hardwork?
Very simple, Grace have no struggling (Messi), while hardwork require extra struggling (Ronaldo).
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
babajero:
Very simple, Grace have no struggling (Messi), while hardwork require extra struggling (Ronaldo).

What do u mean by "extra struggling"? What makes u think Messi doesn't work hard because he has grace? How do u no that Ronaldo doesn't have grace?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by prophetfire: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dannieln1:
to play tennis with roger Federer
Okay. Unless that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by richmond500: 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
babajero:
Ok, that means you are agreeing with me that Messi is always a step ahead of Ronaldo?.
messi and Ronaldo are up there, Ronaldo is up there cos of hardwork and determination, messi is up there cos of grace
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by horllytee(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Who be this guy na? Stop disturbing me with your painment
He goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by kunleiky(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
goodheart02:

His aura alone crashed the site. This is so orgasmic

Na so
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Shatters Messi's Transfer Announcement Record On Twitter (Pix) by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lamasta:

For poaching our only hope United will not make champions league next season cry

Amin Jesu!!! embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 / Brazil Vs Germany Funny Pictures / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.