Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Made In Naija- Into The Badlands - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Made In Naija- Into The Badlands (394 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Made In Naija- Into The Badlands by Adaorababy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
I was very thrilled at this recording. I hope Africa Magic Epic can copy this category of movie. If this sort of movie can be shot in the backyard, why can't Nollywood give us something similar instead of Royal blood, the prince is mine, Stolen crown, My father my father!!! grin grin grin

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/emmywilliamsabani_emmywilliams-film-filmfestival-activity-6832357719215767552-G2gH
Re: Made In Naija- Into The Badlands by Ebukaboss(m): 2:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Me too i wonder

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Watch "The Harder They Fall" / How James Bond Will Be Reinvent (007) / How Many Children Do You Have Now And What’s The Title Of This Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.