Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being (233 Views)

Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / Rida Bitter For Bacteria And Generally Infections And Generally Well Being / MAX 357: A Special Blend For Heart Health And Solutions For Any Health Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being by uchenna4lss(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
We discussed health challenges here and solution,testimonies for using a particle herb to recover

Like this testimonies

One of my darling sis, had been worried about menstral flow that suddenly ceased for about two months.
To the glory of God almighty, she sent funny message to me��, few days, after placing her on Rida cleanse and Rida Bitters .
Hello, good news ooo, rejoice with me, Rida Bitters works, menstral flow don come ooooo����, so clean and without pain.
Our GOD be praised.
❤️❤️�����
Toluwaleyi

Check my signature and stay tune.....

*It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

We have received and documented hundreds of testimonies to all the below and much more:

Indications:

*Diabetes
*Arthritis
*Rheumatism
*Weak Erection
*Ulcer
*Weight Management
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies&Pains
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Indigestion
*General infections
*Cough/Sore throat
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Indigestion/Stomach Troubles
*Obesity
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver
*Handle Oxidative Stress
* And much more.....

Check my signature

Hmm.
Good evening ma.
I don't know what you people put in that rida, asin the Herb are so wow.

My pastor and his wife took it and began to beg for more after the following day .

I even have this infection like that and I got cured within few days of usage.

I now traveled to Edo state to see my mum.
I gave her in the morning just for fun o.
And I gave her in the night.

And the next morning she refuse to let me Carry the remaining.

I begged she said no.
Go and buy new one.

So pls madam.
I need new one o.
Boya tomorrow evening.

I will transfer in the afternoon and will pick it up in the evening.

Ese ma.
Thanks and good night.

*From Abisola, Abeokuta*
Re: Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being by Juliusmalema2: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Op, what can be done to slow down the intelligency of my child? He is dangerously intelligent. Before you finish asking him a question he already gives u the answer. He technically knows the question u are going to ask him even before you open your mouth to ask. It's really a concern to the family.
Re: Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being by datamillionaire: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Take him to bar beach and wash his head seven times to reduce his intelligence. Hope my little advice help.

Juliusmalema2:
Op, what can be done to slow down the intelligency of my child? He is dangerously intelligent. Before you finish asking him a question he already gives u the answer. He technically knows the question u are going to ask him even before you open your mouth to ask. It's really a concern to the family.
Re: Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being by uchenna4lss(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
datamillionaire:
Take him to bar beach and wash his head seven times to reduce his intelligence. Hope my little advice help.

A friend called me yesterday that out of the rida bitters (500 mls) he bought from me he gave his mother one bottle about a month ago. His mother was so pleased with the results she's getting because she suffers from a raised Blood Pressure.

The BP is controlled, she sleeps very well and she is more relaxed now and will want to continue using the rida bitters.

I have recommended that he adds the fat burner because the mother is obese as well. This he also bought and it's been sent to the mother immediately.
Rida rocks!
Testimony from Bola,Lagos.
Re: Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being by uchenna4lss(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
uchenna4lss:
We discussed health challenges here and solution,testimonies for using a particle herb to recover

Like this testimonies

One of my darling sis, had been worried about menstral flow that suddenly ceased for about two months.
To the glory of God almighty, she sent funny message to me��, few days, after placing her on Rida cleanse and Rida Bitters .
Hello, good news ooo, rejoice with me, Rida Bitters works, menstral flow don come ooooo����, so clean and without pain.
Our GOD be praised.
❤️❤️�����
Toluwaleyi

Check my signature and stay tune.....

*RIDA VERSUS DIABETES*

One of my husband's doctor friends who has had chronic diabetes for a while told me that Rida can't really do much. After some encouragement, he started using Rida.

He was using Rida morning and night, the next day he took coca cola and ate a plate of Rice (which he wouldn’t dare take normally) then checked his glucose level. It remained normal, he's ready to come on board with the VIP pack now as he's convinced that Rida actually works.

Olanrewaju, Lagos
Re: Let Talk About Any Health Challenge And Generally Well Being by uchenna4lss(m): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

This one beyond me too take him or her to church is spiritual things if you're telling the truth

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Management Software In India / Signs To Look Out For An Infection / How To Clean Drains And Sinks And Unclog Kitchen And Bathroom Pipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.