Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Kitchen Assistant Vacancy In A Corporate Organisation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kitchen Assistant Vacancy In A Corporate Organisation (263 Views)

A Marketer Needed In A Corporate Organisation / Kitchen Assistant Vacancy at Mabest Academy / Kitchen Assistant, Waiter, Waitress, Sales Rep, Baker And More Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Assistant Vacancy In A Corporate Organisation by Oracle13(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
KITCHEN ASSISTANT VACANCY IN A CORPORATE ORGANISATION

An Aviation Company located in Abuja is looking to hire a Kitchen Assistant preferably a MALE to fill in the vacant position.

Candidates should possess

·         Minimum of secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)

·         Minimum of one (1) year’ experience in either a catering, aviation company or a 3 star hotel in a similar position

Experience in Kitchen Assistant such as:

·         Sort, store and distribute ingredients as required

·         Assist with the arrangement and preparation of ingredients for numerous cuisine

Wash utensils and dishes and ensure they are stored appropriatelyWash, peel, chop, cut and cook foodstuffs and help to prepare salads and dessertsEnsure adequate disposing of trash  Assist with shopping for food stuff and ingredients for the kitchen

Kindly send a cover letter and CV to recruitnewjobs@gmail.com.

Subject: Kitchen Assistant

Application Submission closes on the 3rd September 2021.
Re: Kitchen Assistant Vacancy In A Corporate Organisation by Maryam1234(f): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
I have applied for this position, I have worked as a chef before and I believe I am the right person for this position. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Vancancy / Unable To Print My Call Up Letter / Walk In Interview....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.