Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? (2320 Views)

How Did Ojukwu Lead 3 Million Igbos To Death / Nonye Josephine Ezeanyaeche, 102-Year-Old Woman Declares For Nigerian Presidency / Emotional Moment As Daughter Of Late Biafran Warlord, Odumegwu Ojukwu, Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by 9japride(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
are you saying that the almighty Ojukwu is equal to the lowly illiterate Buhari? grin
Just say you don't have the mental capacity to answer it
[color=#006600][/color]

tongue tongue I won't answer such questions and my advice to Igbos is to ignore such meaningless question. Have you asked why there is high rate of insecurity in the country? . In addition, why are killer herdsmen attacking people their in farms and homes?. All you guys know is just to keep youths arguing aimlessly on nairaland just to distract them from the evil deeds going on. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

tongue tongue I won't answer such questions. In addition, why are killer herdsmen attacking people their farms and homes?.
I am not a Fulani terrorist
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by 9japride(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
I am not a Fulani terrorist
[color=#006600][/color]

Then what's your issue with Ojukwu? Go ask those in Plateau state why they are not fighting to secure their lands? A man fought for his people and he's being love whether he contested or not. Same way Buhari is being loved by all northerners. Sorry, I don't do cruise catching here in nairaland. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Then what's your issue with Ojukwu? Go ask those in Plateau state why they are not fighting to secure their lands? A man fought for his people and he's being love whether he contested or not. Same way Buhari is being loved by all northerners. Sorry, I don't do cruise catching here in nairaland. Have a good day.
I have no case with him

I simply asked a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
BKayy:

That was to prove that people don't decide who the leader will be in Nigeria.
He used himself to tell us the future of Supreme Court.
You believe that a man his picture still gather supporters for APGA will lose an election to... Who was it again?
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by Ugwuoke347(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ojukwu's several outings in the Nigerian political space was to put to test the concept of "One Nigeria" which became louder after the war.
It was all a lie.
His frustrations during electioneering period was to prove that.
The much vaunted "No Victor, No Vanquished" was a big tissue of lies.
The war never really ended.
Ojukwu contested to discover in person the prevailing truths and lies of the Nigerian polity post-war time..
The Nigerian political space is largely anti-Ojukwu just because it is always anti-Igbo.
That is the home truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
9japride:
No Igbo should answer such meaningless question.. Why did Buhari contest for president when he over threw a democratic elected person? Humans are one of the most dangerous weapons on earth.
No mind am! Why did Buhari keep contesting

Upon all, he , (Buhari) turned out to be the worst!

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by OBoy50: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin
It's a way of begging Nigeria to accept igbos back!
Ojukwu was neither a warlord nor a leader!

4 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by 9japride(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

[color=#006600][/color]

They are just confused set of people. Asking meaningless questions. If Igbos and southerners can avoid arguing with those herdsmen the better for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

They are just confused set of people. Asking meaningless questions. If Igbos and southerners can avoid arguing with those herdsmen the better for them.
me a herdsman?
Wiseandtrue:

Answer the question anty
No dey dodge
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by Kingspin(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
theInterpreter:
I will like eboes and IPOB alike to answer this honest enquiry.
Why not governor?
Why president of "afonja cowards" and "northern almajiri"?
Why not governor of umu shineke?

Did he later become "sabo"?

I need answers please.

The IPOB mod should please respect himself and not delete this thread.
It doesn't go against any rule
Nigeria is burning and in a few years time she may be no more.
Why you are here talking about Ojukwu.
I hope one day you will not be typing from another country
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by aniomadei1975: 12:27am On Aug 29, 2021
theInterpreter:
are you saying that the almighty Ojukwu is equal to the lowly illiterate Buhari? grin
Just say you don't have the mental capacity to answer it

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 1:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Kingspin:
Nigeria is burning and in a few years time she may be no more.
Why you are here talking about Ojukwu.
I hope one day you will not be typing from another country
yes
I will be typing from Oduduwa Peoples Republic. wink

Now answer the question or shut up

1 Like

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2021
aniomadei1975:

and what rubbish is this?
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:11am On Aug 29, 2021
theInterpreter:
me a herdsman?Answer the question anty
No dey dodge
If you can tell me the number of times Buhari contested

If I am to go by your narrative, If he (Buhari) was that loved, why did he not win the first time

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by Kingspin(m): 4:12am On Aug 29, 2021
theInterpreter:
yes
I will be typing from Oduduwa Peoples Republic. wink

Now answer the question or shut up
So, focus on your Republic.
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by 9japride(m): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2021
theInterpreter:
me a herdsman?Answer the question anty
No dey dodge
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy leave this matter nah! Nobody will answer your question.
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by immortal2: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Are the people of South west and north also responsible for him losing a senate election in Anambra?

There are no true election in Nigeria. Everyone rigs with the Terrorists up North been the best riggers with their Military and Police.

Ponmo thinks its meat because they allowed you to exercise a little freedom.
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
immortal2:

There are no true election in Nigeria. Everyone rigs with the Terrorists up North been the best riggers with their Military and Police.

Ponmo thinks its meat because they allowed you to exercise a little freedom.

So you mean Ojukwu was rigged out by another Igbo man in a local senatorial election in Anambra? Quite interesting!

4 Likes

Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by immortal2: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
seunmsg:

So you mean Ojukwu was rigged out by another Igbo man in a local senatorial election in Anambra? Quite interesting!

Rigged out by the Fulani controlled electoral umpire. The same way they rigged out my governor in Imo and confirm it using the terrorist in Court of Appeal.
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by dragunov: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
seunmsg:

That's not a brilliant way to counter his argument. Just don't comment to admire yourself, ok?
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
seunmsg:

dem no dey think grin
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by theInterpreter: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
dragunov:

That's not a brilliant way to counter his argument. Just don't comment to admire yourself, ok?
balderdash
Re: Why Exactly Did Ojukwu (Biafran Warlord) Contest For Nigerian Presidency? by dragunov: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
theInterpreter:
balderdash
Monkey lala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cbn’s Enaira App Removed From Play Store After Negative Reviews, Poor Rating / Ijelespeaks Invited To A.I.T To Expose IPOB More And More - VIDEO / Peter Obi Wikipedia Page Vs Kwakwaso Wikipedia Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.