Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) (7926 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Pls Where Can I Get This Badass Phone / HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by sunshineV(f): 12:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Not impressed but mehn I love this lady set of teeth.

Besides after a while the camera would stop being sharp...no be Android again .
lol u must think its android that degrade camera perfomance. u are used to tecno, infinix and itel na why. alaye check photography thread and see redmi note 7 and 8 cameras still shooting mad shots. tecno and infinix degrade cus dey use fake hardware and not so good software
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by sunshineV(f): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Mekudi:
Its not everybody that fancy phone , op shut up your mouth
what are u now doing in phone section?
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by sunshineV(f): 12:44am On Aug 29, 2021
goodnewscliff:
Uhhhm... Not so sure of this
poco x3 pro will drag it through the mud
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Holybwoy: 1:35am On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:

Poco na 200k na.. and it's a 256Gb ram device..
And from the reviews, it looks like it's worth every penny..

The madness is Tecno that is sold for 250k and above but can't beat my phone of 129k by a mile..
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:
lol u must think its android that degrade camera perfomance. u are used to tecno, infinix and itel na why. alaye check photography thread and see redmi note 7 and 8 cameras still shooting mad shots. tecno and infinix degrade cus dey use fake hardware and not so good software
Android showed me a lot! Can’t cope ooo
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buzx:

In terms of processor, SD 860 on Poco x3 pro shits on the SD720G
Plz poco x3 and v21E aint d same price range.... Poco x30 pro is not mid range... So pick a vivo phone same price nd compare
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:
Poco x3 pro is way costly dear.... Pick a vivo phone dat price range of poco x3 pro nd come back to me
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Mohbola(f): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
billynoni:
Please read to understand... Y'all actually confirmed the point I'm trying to make. Take the Ferrari for example, you want speed that's why you bought the car(and the buyers getting ijapa speed, will not be the buyers fault and shouldn't be shamed for it, coz they actually wanted the Ferrari kinda speed.). Some wants speed but can't afford the Ferrari, so they settle for Toyota whatever. Then the neighbor(Like the OP, starts to shame them like "heheehheehe, see him/her driving Toyota and not Ferrari like me).

they understand it just doesn't suit their agenda
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Mohbola(f): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
billynoni:
Then enlightened ones like you, that's where you come in and shed more light without insulting any brand/person. Compare "hahahahahaha your rubbish expensive device, can't play this type of game lol, you better throw it away" vs "do you know, there are selected devices, that can play this type of game? Let me introduce you to one of the selected ones"
sense will not leave you
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by billynoni(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:
lol okay but dis is not fun nagrin "i told u so" is a nigerian thing
"I told you so" is totally perfect for someone you know and have warned before... Not someone you're just meeting for the first time (online at that).
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by billynoni(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
they understand it just doesn't suit their agenda
Then they don't understand anything, if they can't agend with the point(s) they hold in their hands... I can agend with "Hi guys, I'm surprised my VIVO *** of 120k can play this kind of game. Check if your device can play it too." Mere saying that, I've awoken a curiosity in them(buyers that love to play that kind of game) and they will definitely try check, if their phones can play it too. Upon discovery that it' can't, they will have to urge get same device as mine, with me not making them look stupid all along.

What if I rush to buy the VIVO, because someone said my current phone is "rubbish" but I don't have passion for games, I just want my phone to have long lasting battery or even a good camera? Then i see another thread, where a phone with good battery life or camera advertises, then I will look stupid coz here's what I'm looking for in a phone and those ones will call me f*ol again, for have a device with low camera or battery.
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by billynoni(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
sense will not leave you
Amen ooo.
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Buzx: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
goodnewscliff:
Plz poco x3 and v21E aint d same price range.... Poco x30 pro is not mid range... So pick a vivo phone same price nd compare

Op said he brought the Vivo 129k. You'll get the Poco x3 pro for 125k, at most 130k depending on the seller.
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Mohbola(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
billynoni:
Then they don't understand anything, if they can't agend with the point(s) they hold in their hands... I can agend with "Hi guys, I'm surprised my VIVO *** of 120k can play this kind of game. Check if your device can play it too." Mere saying that, I've awoken a curiosity in them(buyers that love to play that kind of game) and they will definitely try check, if their phones can play it too. Upon discovery that it' can't, they will have to urge get same device as mine, with me not making them look stupid all along.

What if I rush to buy the VIVO, because someone said my current phone is "rubbish" but I don't have passion for games, I just want my phone to have long lasting battery or even a good camera? Then i see another thread, where a phone with good battery life or camera advertises, then I will look stupid coz here's what I'm looking for in a phone and those ones will call me f*ol again, for have a device with low camera or battery.
you get it. In order to make their favorite brands look like the best they are also making people get curious about the other brands they keep trying to condemn. You can't be condescending and expect people to want to listen to you and that's why many can't argue with facts but with emotions
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by billynoni(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mohbola:
In order to make their favorite brands look like the best they are also making people get curious about the other brands they keep trying to condemn.
You just let them in, on a big secret. They should thank you.
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Buzx: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Holybwoy:

Poco na 200k na.. and it's a 256Gb ram device..
And from the reviews, it looks like it's worth every penny..

The madness is Tecno that is sold for 250k and above but can't beat my phone of 129k by a mile..

X3 pro is 130-135 for the 256gb version. You'll get the 128gb version for 125. I got mine 135k for the 256gb version. And I don't need to tell you it's a gaming beast.
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by sunshineV(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
goodnewscliff:
Poco x3 pro is way costly dear.... Pick a vivo phone dat price range of poco x3 pro nd come back to me
lol how much do u think the poco x3 cost?
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:
lol how much do u think the poco x3 cost?
D pro... Not d x3
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buzx:

X3 pro is 130-135 for the 256gb version. You'll get the 128gb version for 125. I got mine 135k for the 256gb version. And I don't need to tell you it's a gaming beast.
I dont believe this
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buzx:

Op said he brought the Vivo 129k. You'll get the Poco x3 pro for 125k, at most 130k depending on the seller.
X3 PRO FOR 129K..... SHOW ME D SELLER??
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Meister(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
goodnewscliff:

Something that was 119k on their official Jumia page back then

Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Meister:

Something that was 119k on their official Jumia page back then
X3 pro 6gb version and my v21e is 8gig ram + 3gig ram virtual ram = 11gig ram altogether..

6gig ram x3 pro is a good buy tho based on processor only
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Buzx: 6:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
goodnewscliff:

All you had to do was ask.

The 8gb version should be about 130-135k

Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Meister(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
goodnewscliff:
X3 pro 6gb version and my v21e is 8gig ram + 3gig ram virtual ram = 11gig ram altogether..

6gig ram x3 pro is a good buy tho based on processor only

What does ram have to do with anything ?
Performance wise the X3 pro completely obliterates the Vivo, Vivo has a better selfie cam and a debatable back cam, that's just it
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Buzx:

All you had to do was ask.

The 8gb version should be about 130-135k
I don ask now.... Show me
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by goodnewscliff(m): 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Meister:

What does ram have to do with anything ?
Performance wise the X3 pro completely obliterates the Vivo, Vivo has a better selfie cam and a debatable back cam, that's just it
Then go get a 2gig ram phone with 888 snapdragon if ram is nothing in a phone....I queue apps on 11gig ram like its nothing something ur 6gig would have issues with...... Processor nd performance wise, x3 pro badass
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Buzx: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2021
goodnewscliff:
I don ask now.... Show me

You no see the image I drop for up?
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Flamees(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2021
SEGLIZ:

you are defeated already.

if you know your class is above the standard of someone do you compete with them? I believe your answer is as good as mine.

you woke from you slumber only to insult people earning minimum wage like they aren't human.

if you were able to save up 120, for phone (120K I mean, cos na money I no disrespect you for that) enjoy, still let those that can't afford you class enjoy their device and gadget in peace.

if you like wahala and headache call people with class now, 120 is meant to compete with like of Samsung and Apple users.

enjoy your money better upgrade ahead of you but allow minimum wagers enjoy their minimum wage in peace, no dey insult them, e no good.

bwt o, na because of game you go buy the phone ni!? shocked shocked shocked
My brother may you never Lack Wisdom
U are A great Philosopher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by SEGLIZ: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Flamees:

My brother may you never Lack Wisdom
U are A great Philosopher

thanks for the heads-up sir, we all are striving so many want a better but accept fate hoping some days the spot light will shine on them.

Nigerians seem to be chasing after wealth just to oppress their less privileged neighbours.
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Flamees(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
SEGLIZ:

thanks for the heads-up sir, we all are striving so many want a better but accept fate hoping some days the spot light will shine on them.

Nigerians seem to be chasing after wealth just to oppress their less privileged neighbours.
That Very correct some People just want to Be oppressing other
I have Learnt Not to Envy What I can't Afford

1 Like

Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by Mohbola(f): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin
billynoni:
You just let them in, on a big secret. They should thank you.
Re: Graphic Images: Please DO NOT Attempt this badass on your phone (check list) by ShedrachU(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol, OP be making mouth.
Who doesn't know that Snapdragon processors are the best for games? That should be your attack point against Infinix and Tecno, cos they both don't use Snapdragon processors.

This your said games plays smoothly on Nokia 6.5 because all Nokia android phones runs with the Snapdragon processor.

So chill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? / 6 Best HD Games For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.