Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,739 members, 7,813,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Please Help Me Compare Working In Dubai And Poland And Having A Children In Thi. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Compare Working In Dubai And Poland And Having A Children In Thi. (827 Views)

COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / My Trip To Sweden And Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Compare Working In Dubai And Poland And Having A Children In Thi. by emirateman1: 9:01am On Aug 28, 2021
abeg can someone help me compare life in dubai with 1200 dirhams salary and poland 3000z. abeg i wan go there with my wife i need advice people
Re: Please Help Me Compare Working In Dubai And Poland And Having A Children In Thi. by iretiogo1: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Poland is better
Re: Please Help Me Compare Working In Dubai And Poland And Having A Children In Thi. by yuping(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2021
emirateman1:
abeg can someone help me compare life in dubai with 1200 dirhams salary and poland 3000z. abeg i wan go there with my wife i need advice people
Poland
Poland
You won't meet blood suckers.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Compare Working In Dubai And Poland And Having A Children In Thi. by pseudonomer: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Poland is in EU, you have the chance to have permanent residence permit and citizenship unlike Dubai.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Compare Working In Dubai And Poland And Having A Children In Thi. by Petyprincess(f): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2021
This should not even be compared because 1200 dirhams is around 134k naira while 3000zloty is around 318k naira and it is far cheaper to live in Poland compare to Dubai so that alone should answer your question.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

11 Dead As Two Busses Loose Control In Etche - Portharcourt_amebo Report / How I Was Scammed In Brazil / Did You Know That The Original Inhabitants Of Australia Are Blacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.