Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused (2682 Views)

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Seriously, I'm confused. I decided to check out the phone today after I saw its ad.

With a mere Mediatek Helio G95, an average camera setup, Antutu performance of 309055! and a price tag of 250000 naira!

Why on earth would a sane person buy that phone?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Youngboss54(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Their marketers would soon jump on this thread to tell you how its a 'flagship' phone deserving of the price. Tecno marketers(all transion) deserve some taliban treatment

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Same reason people exchange the prixe of a plot of land in some places for a new iPhone version.

It's all about the hype and marketing that goes into it and some users could care less about the spec too

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Cheezzyy: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Benstino:
Seriously, I'm confusing. I decided to check out the phone today after I saw its ad.

With a mere Mediatek Helio G95, an average camera setup, Antutu performance of 309055! and a price tag of 250000 naira!

you're 'confusing"? Lol. Phone of 228,000 which one be 250,000?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Cheezzyy:
you're 'confusing"? Lol. Phone of 228,000 which one be 250,000?

Damn! What a bad typo. Apologies.

I saw the price on Jumia. I guess, different stores with different prices. But even at 228, 000,its still absolutely ridiculous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Jirilistic(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Over 200k for phantom x. Just too expensive
Even though I'm a fan of infinix nd tecno fones,d Highest I can spend on them is 80k
I'll rada buy a Samsung or xiaomi phone with dat amount

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Freelancerx: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
where did you see it for 250,000? because it is not up to that
Benstino:
Seriously, I'm confused. I decided to check out the phone today after I saw its ad.

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Freelancerx: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
i think its all about choice and availabilty of funds
Stephenomozzy:
Same reason people exchange the prixe of a plot of land in some places for a new iPhone version.

It's all about the hype and marketing that goes into it and some users could care less about the spec too
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Freelancerx:
i think its all about choice and availabilty of funds

choice can be easily influenced by the things I stated
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
Freelancerx:
where did you see it for 250,000? because it is not up to that

Different stores, different prices. But, even at 225k, it's still ridiculous. That phone has a specs of nothing more than 120k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by skywalker240(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's because that's what they have been, right from phantom 5 era

SCAM SCAM SCAM

SCAM SCHEMES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by skywalker240(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Youngboss54:
Their marketers would soon jump on this thread to tell you how its a 'flagship' phone deserving of the price. Tecno marketers(all transion) deserve some taliban treatment
grin

Can you imagine this morning one of their deluded marketer was justifying the G95 retailed at 228k by the DESIGN?

That's when I left that thread, Dumbo's are what Tecno employs as marketers i swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by sunshineV(f): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

Can you imagine this morning one of their deluded marketer was justifying the G95 retailed at 228k by the DESIGN?

That's when I left that thread, Dumbo's are what Tecno employs as marketers i swear
saratackit ur mumu no too much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by skywalker240(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
sunshineV:
saratackit ur mumu no too much
You can even imagine the way her name sounds like Sara Carl care grin

Mehn, she too dumb i swear.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Freelancerx: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Every phone user has what they want in a gadget and every producer must appeal to the end user with marketing, if a phone doesn't suit me and I have the funds to buy it I still won't. Same with the land that you mentioned
Stephenomozzy:

choice can be easily influenced by the things I stated
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Freelancerx: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
I understand your point but As much as it seems ridiculous to some people, some will still get it.
Benstino:

Different stores, different prices. But, even at 225k, it's still ridiculous. That phone has a specs of nothing more than 120k

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Regex: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

Bro I went for Redmi note 9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by investigator007: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Abeg where una see the Phantom X for 250k? Kai jama'a, even the rrp from the company is far less than that
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tecno fans are bunch of dummies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
bunch of idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by skywalker240(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Regex:

Bro I went for Redmi note 9
Abeg na better thing you do jare.

Wayorist Republicans no fit get sense i swear
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by skywalker240(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
Oduon yor na im dem be

One bottle of Cold origin for you jare
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by sanpipita(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Why do I feel like this thread was created just to hate tecno? nobody is forcing you to buy
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
skywalker240:

Oduon yor na im dem be

One bottle of Cold origin for you jare
Thanks my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Regex: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
skywalker240:

Abeg na better thing you do jare.

Wayorist Republicans no fit get sense i swear

Tbh, the face recognition is awesome. It is fast. But one thing I don't like about it is that it is very big on my hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by sunshineV(f): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Regex:

Tbh, the face recognition is awesome. It is fast. But one thing I don't like about it is that it is very big on my hand.
yes bro, i bought the same phone for my mum and its slighty heavy and big too. na 2 hands fit hold am
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by sunshineV(f): 12:33am On Aug 29, 2021
sanpipita:
Why do I feel like this thread was created just to hate tecno? nobody is forcing you to buy
who forced u to comment?
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Regex: 2:23am On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:
yes bro, i bought the same phone for my mum and its slighty heavy and big too. na 2 hands fit hold am

Exactly. The gaming experience is superb. I know there are a lot better than it, but this is better than Tecno, Infinix and Itel flagships
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by sunshineV(f): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Regex:

Exactly. The gaming experience is superb. I know there are a lot better than it, but this is better than Tecno, Infinix and Itel flagships
plus u won't be visiting carlcare every weekend
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by MufasaLion: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Shit products!
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Regex: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2021
sunshineV:
plus u won't be visiting carlcare every weekend

As in eh. I'm glad I left that ship.
Re: Tecno Phantom X: I'm So Confused by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Stephenomozzy:

That's even preferable, at least a phone and a land offers different services.

This one is more like someone selling his plot of land in FCT and using that exact money to buy a plot of land in Taraba.

Why spend such on an inferior smartphone when there're innumerable smartphones with better camera, better Processors, beautiful design, better software updates, superior brands, better re-sale value , and at same price or even lower

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfortunately "FILE MANAGER HAS STOP" 100% Solution on Gionee phones(video, Pic) / Download Your Opera Mini Mod From This Site? / Ladies Paste Your Bb Pin Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.