Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation (41243 Views)

Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
You idiots can continue doing what you like. But if the intention is to Islamize the country, then it is dead on arrival. Instead of that to happen, all living things in that pathetic contraption will go down!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by seunayantokun(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beware of falsity but fellowship with truth. The danger in the former is calamitous: it reduces common sense in its victims to zero. Garba Shehu is an example.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Judenzuruike: 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
I bin think say na only me oh!
InfernoNig:
I done tire to dey talk for this country mata.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by shegsrules(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yeye man, those kidnapping no be bandits dey tag dem. Have you heard of any killed or arrested

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Cosmatikka: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
vedaxcool:
This is a fact. FG must insist the subsisting order must be complied with fully by all security personnel.
Ode, u re a very big idiat

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by amah4game: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
How many dem Don shoot....? Last count na innocent citizens still de suffer am by fire by force!... There can't be a working system without justice....

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Charly68: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
A child that is trying to use the head of his master is a big fool...This defender has nothing tangible to tell us..even the blind knows that this Govt is incompetent and very biased in handling the security matter ..he can't succeed if he does not put sentiment aside
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Sunnybay7: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Splitmind:

Stop these unpatriotic talks, it's so demoralising. The bandits are our brothers and they need love and care not violence.

Lol
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Charlie2020(f): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
How many have been shot
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by ObamaMessi: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is exactly the reason why I have to forgive Jesus for making me exist in Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by isaiahethan: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by o2naira(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Everyday the bandits are kidnapping travelers and student after some weeks they will realize them after collecting huge amounts of dollars as ransom,this people are milking the nation dry this is a new business ventures by the northerner,I saw in one of the national dailies that bandits has made twenty billion naira in kidnapping for ransom since twenty fourteen,even the government is helpless we will need united air,force to come and evacuate we Nigerians that want to go and live in overseas as refugees because this country is finished.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
How this almajiri got to that post is what I do t understand, always talking rubbish
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Jungleluv5: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Why is it that this idiot always defend anything about bandits. Now I can see that we have them in this government.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Awoleesu(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy is stupid!
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
I'm sure these people are following us on nairaland because one of my comments may have been the catalyst to this silly statement

Just yesterday so many comments were made regarding to this.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by 1009ja: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
President Buhari is acting more like the head of cattle herders than the president of the federal republic. I wonder!
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Na so Mr. Garba.
But no bodies in the bag and no villans in the dock.

The only file photos we ever get of the so called bandidos is either when they are in rehab or in the many phantom truth and reconciliation meetings with their facilitator in chief, the mysterious Mr. Gumi.

If anyone has seen the graphic effects of the shoot at sight order please show Nigerians or perhaps cameras donot work in that theatre.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by excel101(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
They are terrorists, its this same Govt. that tagged them as bandits.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Powerforyouth: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mr Garba, how many bandits have we heard DAT was shot on sight. Is this not this Nigeria?
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by vedaxcool(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
Cosmatikka:

Ode, u re a very big idiat
[/s]

Don't use your family's title for me.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by vedaxcool(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
Holyman3:

Bloody terrorist. Where did you jump out from?
[/s]

Not everyone is into your family's trade.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by dozai: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pls Lai Muhammed still dey alive so?? Just asking
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
these buhari and his cabinet members are bunch of jokes
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by tfelicityk(m): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hope tomorrow he will not denied saying what he said?
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by matrixme(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Of all the nonsenses to have ever been let out of this mediocre government spokesman, this has to be a new low. I honestly believe that this statement deserves a trophy as the dumb fuckery ever. It will suck to be his great grandchildren some years ahead, when the internet never forgets
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by JoeEeL(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
tujays:
nope every tribe in Nigeria has their Irritants within. stop with this bullshit stereotype and myopic generalization. unless If you agree that all Igbos are criminals and drug pushers or all Yorubas are yahoo yahoo and skull miners then I'll agree with you. I'm not even related to Fulani.

Yes Im Yoruba and I agree we are all skull miners and yahoo yahoo.

That is why we want to separate so we can kill ourselves in our own Oduduwa nation.

Thank you.
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by Okhuadams(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Garba Shehu: Shoot-At-Sight Order On Bandits Worse Than Terrorist Designation by nkwoemeka(m): 3:52am On Aug 29, 2021
I still ask myself, how did we get here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Emergency Appeal To Block Chicago University From Releasing Records / Dr Wahab Adegbenro Burial Photos / How Rotimi Amaechi Looks Today During NTA News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.