Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier (3967 Views)

10 Useful Websites Every Curious Person Should Know And Use In 2023 / The Onion Patch – Best Dark Web Websites You Shouldn’t Miss / 20 Useful Websites That Increase One’s Intelligence Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by sunky97: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
There are many useful websites on the internet.

In this video I'll share the 10 MOST USEFUL websites with you. Some will be lifechanging, some will save you a ton of time, and some are just for fun!

Check them out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4wTmhxJHM&t=37s
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Seeksnigeria: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
If you are a student and you have not visited then you are not a student
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Karleb(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

Thunder fire you.

40 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Karleb:

Thunder fire you.
grin grin grin i swear

3 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by remsonik(f): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
sunky97:
There are many useful websites on the internet.

In this video I'll share the 10 MOST USEFUL websites with you. Some will be lifechanging, some will save you a ton of time, and some are just for fun!

Check them out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as4wTmhxJHM&t=37s

Why not list them here?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Isobug: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by McStoic(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

Kaii, see advertisement..
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Sachiopropty(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2021
Real Estate

www.sachiong.com
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by respect80(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Karleb:

Thunder fire you.

Seconded by me

5 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by sonofanarchy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
respect80:

Seconded by me
thirded by me

4 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by olamidedivotee(f): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2021
sonofanarchy:
thirded by me
Fourthed by me.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by 10mobile: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2021
remsonik:

Why not list them here?
That's a video. So, how do you expect him to list it out for you. What you, Isobug and McStoic are manifesting here is a witchcraft spirit. You want to discourage people from watching the vid. Just see your lives. If pesin go thief, una go shout like say you be better people. If pesin do legit hussle, your wicked minds no go still let am rest. Shame.
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by shameonyou(m): 6:35am On Aug 29, 2021
10mobile:

That's a video. So, how do you expect him to list it out for you. What you, Isobug and McStoic are manifesting here is a witchcraft spirit. You want to discourage people from watching the vid. Just see your lives. If pesin go thief, una go shout like say you be better people. If pesin do legit hussle, your wicked minds no go still let am rest. Shame.
my fwend will u sharap and do d needful...

4 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2021
10mobile:

Then make e nor carry him stupid videos come Nairaland again, here nor be video sharing platform

6 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Kingluqman(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2021
olamidedivotee:

Fourthed by me.
I fifthed the thunder power oo

4 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Majestickris7: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2021
I seventh and Eighteened the Tunder.....

3 Likes

Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by 10mobile: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2021
OJay360:
Then make e nor carry him stupid videos come Nairaland again, here nor be video sharing platform
You are calling it stupid but I enjoyed watching it. But, witchcraft spirit is incurable. So, I'm not expecting you to change. Continue.
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by 10mobile: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Sunky97, abeg, no let these witchcraft souls discourage you. Continue sharing nice content. They are disparaging your efforts, but little do they know that they are promoting you by making this post more visible with their dirty comments. Ndị a bụrụ ọnụ!
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Wilfun25(f): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=1672ab10b10521
Earn points when you save. This is our way of rewarding you for having a great savings culture on PiggyVest. The more you save, the more points you earn
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2021
10mobile:

You are calling it stupid but I enjoyed watching it. But, witchcraft spirit is incurable. So, I'm not expecting you to change. Continue.
This one wey you dey call withcraft upandan so, be like say family witches don use your destiny cook banga soup grin

Instead of you to go better church make dem deliver you from your frustration, you dey Nairaland dey find youtube video, Otu!
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by LearnEasy(m): 8:51am On Aug 29, 2021
It was this mentality that killed many tech startups in Nigeria back then.

More people refuse to download app because of data.

The ones that download don't use it.

Thank God that things are changing.
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2021
One Million Thunder Faya the Op and the Threadee lipsrsealed angry angry shocked
Re: 10 Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier by cactusJack(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
who be this one?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Prometric Center Experience / So Funny, See How This Guy Solve This Math Question!! Lwkmd / JAMB Cut-off Marks For 2017/18 For All Nigerian UTME Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.