Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) (3449 Views)

2 Bedroom Apartments In Lekki (ruby 3)……… / 2 Bedroom Apartments Ologolo Lekki (Ruby ApartmentsSOLD OUT!!) / RUBY 2 & 3 ESTATE OLOGOLO LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
*RUBY 2 OLOGOLO LEKKI*

Ruby 2 is a mini-private solar powered estate exclusively designed to enable you and your loved ones enjoy the Perfect Lifestyle in a Luxurious Family Home.

Each home in Ruby 2 is designed to maximize space and ensure privacy while optimizing your view of nature and the beautiful features all around.

*HOUSE FEATURES*

- Large Master Bedroom
- All room ensuite
- Gym/Study room
- Jacuzzi
- Family Lounge
- Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen and Store room and others

*ESTATE FEATURES*

- Solar powered
- 24 hours Electricity
- Interlocked compounds
- Ample Parking Space

It is strategically located close to the following

*Location Advantage*
- 10 minutes from Lekki phase 1
- 6 minutes from Nike Art Gallery
- 3 minutes from Shoprite (Cirlcle Mall)
- 3 minutes to LCC
- 5 minutes to Chevron

*Houses Specification*

4 Bedroom Semi detached Duplex wih Swimming Pool and BQ
Price - N78million

Initial Deposit: N20Million

Payment Plan available

*Title - Governor Consent*

Call Or WhatsApp Naomi on 08039550565 to book an inspection today

1 Like

Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ruby 2 is Just 4 Units
Ruby 3 is Just 7 Units

You know how it is with off plan projects, it makes getting affordable homes at lesser prices possible, prices you won’t get for a completed house in that area, and prices tends to increase as project progresses.
Don’t snooze on this pls
Don’t wait till you hear sold out before you want to take action
Payment plan available too
Call or WhatsApp me today for more information

2 Likes

Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by gadgetbuddy: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Think about the stuff you can't survive without: snoopygadget The cell phone you continually check. The camera that goes with you on each excursion. The TV that fills in as a gateway to marathon watching and - gaming. Each owes its impact to one model that shifted the direction of innovation for great.
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
ladyjblinks:
Ruby 2 is Just 4 Units

You know how it is with off plan projects, it makes getting affordable homes at lesser prices possible, prices you won’t get for a completed house in that area, and prices tends to increase as project progresses.
Don’t snooze on this pls
Don’t wait till you hear sold out before you want to take action
Payment plan available too
Call or WhatsApp me today for more information
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by mainfocuszset: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Perhaps the biggest benefit of electronic gadgets is that they simplify our lives. Converse with every individual who become around sooner than the hours of cell phones, and you will listen how awkward it become cheap gadgets online to find a compensation cellphone while you needed to make a name even as away from home
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Call or WhatsApp 08039550565 for more information
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
off plan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Don’t snooze on this , this is an amazing location with massive appreciation value
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Call or WhatsApp Me on 08039550565 for more information today.
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
The price to pay for procrastination is increase price

Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Just 3 Units left…You can kill in today and spread payment over 12 months
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Offplan is the way to buy your property at an affordable price and watch it appreciate

Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Few units left
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2021
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Are you receiving rent this week? If not what are you doing to put yourself in position to eventually be on the receiving end. I have loads of rental properties you can invest in ranging from 10m upwards … give me a call today
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Trust me price will increase with up to 40% appreciation when the project is finally completed or might even get sold out before then
Re: 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex Ologolo Lekki ( Ruby 2) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mowe/Ofada Have Gone Through The Roof! Can Someone Advise Of Other Villages? / Urgent Sale: Industrial Land Near Lagos International Trade Fair Ground / Deposit N1m And Secure A Duplex In Lekki Environ, Pay The Balance Over 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.