Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 (19897 Views)

Chelsea Vs Norwich 7 - 0 - (Full Time) / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 11th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 by Emceekonami(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Burna boy cheers manchester united to victory against Newcastle united at old trafford.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARYYUORov2E
Re: Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 by Mikekan30: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Cantonese:

Once again let me say this. Until Arteta, Kroenke and Edu leave Arsenal, na relegation. Until all the nonsense “Wenger out” fans beg the baba, na relegation. The day Wenger left, glory left. The day Ferguson left Man U victory celebration left.

Now see Arsenal for the first time I ever know that club, coolly positioned at the bottom of the table pointing finger like Sanwo Olu to relegation.

Mumu when you lose your first 3 games does it mean the Team is in Relegation?
Una mumu never do. Criticising Arsenal everytime but Tottenham lost 3 -0 to Crystal Palace yet no one wants to talk about it. Make una leave Arsenal alone go and predict your Future and leave Arsenal for we the supporters.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 by Mikekan30: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Ojoro offside goal

What a useless club. embarassed
As useless like your country and family.
Mumu

Leave Arsenal alone.
Re: Arsenal Vs Norwich - (1 - 0) On 11th September 2021 by Cantonese: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mikekan30:

Mumu when you lose your first 3 games does it mean the Team is in Relegation?
Una mumu never do. Criticising Arsenal everytime but Tottenham lost 3 -0 to Crystal Palace yet no one wants to talk about it. Make una leave Arsenal alone go and predict your Future and leave Arsenal for we the supporters.

Olodo, People like you sit and watch things go wrong until you suffer the consequences.

You are a little boy who may call yourself an Arsenal fan since the recent 3 years. I have always supported Arsenal and have watched several games physically at the Highbury and Emirates. What is my business with Tottenham's loss when I support Arsenal? You have seen the team failing to perform in the recent years and yet you think some of us should keep quite like some MUNTULAS like you and keep receiving insults from others every weekend? Come, if shame no catch you, what else can make you have a better understanding?

A club you support lost three of its first games of the season on the go and you relax on your 3 X 6 bed and think that all is well?

To God ehn if to say you near me reason that matter like that I go go village come back because of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Tito Vilanova Replaces Pep Guardiola As Barcelona Coach / West Ham United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 12th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.