Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Vivo V21e Unboxing And Camera Review - 44mp Selfie Camera The Best On Any Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo V21e Unboxing And Camera Review - 44mp Selfie Camera The Best On Any Phone? (698 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vivo V21e Unboxing And Camera Review - 44mp Selfie Camera The Best On Any Phone? by Smartdepotng: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv8ZREYhmAQ
I've been testing the Vivo V21e for about 3 weeks now and I must say, Vivo did pack in so many features in this Premium midrange phone.
AMOLED screen, 33W Quick charger in the box, 44mp Selfie camera capable of recording 4K video, 64mp Main Camera, 8mp Wide Angle and 2mp macro camera. 4000Mah, FM Radio, USB C, 3.5mm jack, wired headset in the box and rubber case.
Qualcomm's Snapdragon 720G keeps things flowing smoothly and I was surprised by Vivo's Funtouch Android 11 skin - clean and stock Android-like.

When it came to the camera, there are so many features - it's like endless!
Selfie Night mode for both video and pictures stood out for me.
The dual video recording that can combine both cameras at the back or front and back camera was very impressive.

I haven't even said anything about 3GB Extended Random Access Memory - very useful feature that Xiaomi is now bringing to some of its own phones.

There is so much in this Video but you have to judge for yourself.
I dropped a 4K video recording sample from the front camera towards the end of the video.
Check it out and be the judge.

Vivo V21e retails around 129k Naira (8GB/128G model) in Ph city so it could be a bit cheaper in Lagos.

I will recommend this phone to anyone who loves Selfies and on a midrange budget.
What's your thoughts on this?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Pro Max //128gb / End Of The Year Promo Sales (iphone & Samsung) Phones At Wholesale Prices / Tecno Kb7 Panel(spark3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.