Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy (1071 Views)

Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / REMA Is Dead / Rema Is First Nigerian Artist To Debut 5 TOP Songs On Apple Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by CapitanS: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Grammy award-winning star, Burna Boy has applauded Mavin star, Rema.

Burna Boy and Rema performed on stage at his concert at the o2 arena in London on Friday night.

Rema stunned the crowd as they cheered and danced to his hit song ‘Dumebi’

Burna Boy who could not contain his excitement after the show in a viral video on Saturday said he was impressed by Rema’s performance.

According to him, he met Rema for the first time at the concert.

Burna said: “This is my first time seeing Rema one on one in real life.

“That guy is me bro, he’s going to go so far.”

Meanwhile, Burna Boy stunned the crowd at his London o2 concert after he appeared on stage in a Spaceship.

His performance has so far earned him accolades on social media.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/28/rema-is-me-he-will-go-far-burna-boy/?amp=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by Totilopussylick(m): 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rema to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by chatinent: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Of course, shit goes far these days.

The likes of Johnny Drille, Chiké, and Adekunle Gold are left in the shadows because they chose to sing reasonably. They are not popular but underrated because shit is the world's new normal.

Let sb underscore just one Rema’s reasonable song, and I will agree the world is normal.

Learn to recognise nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by dawnomike(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rema is Rema!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dude tyna promote rema

Buju??
Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by Officialgarri: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
dawnomike:
Rema is Rema!!!
Rema is indeed Rema. That kid at his age has one of the most energetic stage performance among all the artists.
Burna no get that kind energy at all. Only Davido does

2 Likes

Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by vibre: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Rema is not the new wizkid, Davido or Burna boy, he is the first Rema. The boy came with his own unique sound and style.
Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by Djauro: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Burna Boy is correct
Re: Rema Is Me, He Will Go Far – Burna Boy by adefitim(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2021
Wack singer

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Artiste, King Kese Calls Out Burna Boy Over Black Sherif (pic) / Tinubu: "If I Win Election I'll Give You All White Cap And White Agbada". / Biography Of Apostle Edu Udechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.