Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur (644 Views)

USSD: NCC Bars Telcos From Charging Customers / Strategic Planning For Entrepreneur In One Month / Best Offer For Entrepreneur And Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who Need Fast Charging Travel Adapter?
It's very good for Charging smartphones, power bank and other mobile phones.
Businesses needs this kind of travel adapter for Entrepreneurs .
It's more reliable. I have used several types of charger and never derived this level of satisfaction I enjoyed since have been using it.
Superb quality: It's so fast to an extent that it charges any smartphones faster than any phone charger you might think of. Whenever there's low power current, this charger keep charging with your phone battery bars keep increasing like never before. It comes with strong cable adaptable for high voltage supply. This is what am using to charge my smartphone and have been using it for 16 months still functioning properly. It's available in unit and bulk purchases.
Delivery is nationwide. Interested people say "Hi"
Only interested ones.

1 Share

Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by adekusibe10(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
how much
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
adekusibe10:
how much
. It's 1500 naira per unit
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by mrsage(m): 12:45am On Aug 29, 2021
No contact details
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2021
mrsage:
No contact details
. 07018251533
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by Adeoye11(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do u sell in bulk
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by Adeoye11(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chat me up for clearer pic sero eight sero six fve one fve nine four sero four
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeoye11:
Do u sell in bulk
. Yeah. We do
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adeoye11:
Chat me up for clearer pic sero eight sero six fve one fve nine four sero four
. Okay
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Happy Sunday. Order for your travel adapter suitable for smartphones charging
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by Alabaintprice(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sorry, please what's the output of the charger?
Does it come with dual USB port?
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2021
Alabaintprice:
Sorry, please what's the output of the charger?
Does it come with dual USB port?
. Output is 5.0v=2.4A it comes with dual usb port
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by kingceejay: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2021
As you seek for a charger as an entrepreneur remember to pick up a book that will keep you company.
Here is an interesting and inspiring biographic compilation on the life of young self-made billionaires that
changed our world in the 21st century.
The 21 Billionaires is an eBook worth reading worth reading for all existing and potential entrepreneur.
Available on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094H6RRS7/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=orbitstores-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=f6c91807ab5ec8d02580f01a6058a23c&creativeASIN=B094H6RRS7
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2021
Good morning
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by Kaybeedon: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Hi
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kaybeedon:
Hi
. Good afternoon. How many do you need?
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by Alabaintprice(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
helpsomeone:
. Output is 5.0v=2.4A it comes with dual usb port

I'm sorry to say, a dual port usb charger cannot fast charge.lets get our facts right.

It is only a normal charger which will take longer time to get a phone full.

A 2.4A charger with 2 usb port will have to share its output with both usb that is to say each usb port will use 1.2A at a time. Which in the normal sense isn't good for the kind of phones we use today.

A fast charger is a charger with 2.4A with a single usb port..... If you need that then contact me I will supply to you any quantity you need
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by helpsomeone: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
Alabaintprice:

I'm sorry to say, a dual port usb charger cannot fast charge.lets get our facts right.

It is only a normal charger which will take longer time to get a phone full.

A 2.4A charger with 2 usb port will have to share its output with both usb that is to say each usb port will use 1.2A at a time. Which in the normal sense isn't good for the kind of phones we use today.

A fast charger is a charger with 2.4A with a single usb port..... If you need that then contact me I will supply to you any quantity you need
. I know what am saying. The two USB port is not extra. Just one port available, the other one came with already factory fitted cable. Not what you buy outside and fix . It's different to what you said.

1 Share

Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by Alabaintprice(m): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
helpsomeone:
. I know what am saying. The two USB port is not extra. Just one port available, the other one came with already factory fitted cable. Not what you buy outside and fix . It's different to what you said.
Please take a proper picture of this charger. Top, under and where the cable is also......
Re: Fast Charging Travel Adapter Recommend For Entrepreneur by Alabaintprice(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
I'm waiting please.

(1) (Reply)

EVOB Cosmetics International Limited / $100 Safeway Gift Card Available For Transaction. / Customer Strips Naked At Access Bank To Protest Cash Strap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.