Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden (27419 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by WaffenSS(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
2001: "America will triumph over terrorism"

2021: "Aw shiit get outta here! Go go go! Just smile and wave at those terrorists, we don't wanna get them angry. Get to the airport quick!"

3 Likes

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Drosonogasta(m): 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Oh! The world would neva 4get Trump in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Gadafii: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
bakobenjamin198:
if other terrorists and terrorists sympathizers in Islam can reason like you, I bet you, the world Peace would have been restored. I guess and believe you are either a Yoruba, Igala, Ebira or Edo Muslim, because, no core northern Muslim would condemn this act.
ebira smiley
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Is there anything peaceful about this religion??

Yes!

The hope of 72 Virgins! Can your religion beat them to it?

The world have no Islam (peace) again, all thanks to Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by bakobenjamin198: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Farid24224:

Don't call me a Jihadist, am a Muslim...Faith is the key, even if it's a hundred year, that faith is what we Muslims believe in....Have you lose faith in your God and religion or they don't teach you folks to have faith in God?
Think about it
I still ask you, what has you being faithful done all these years to remedy the situation on ground? For centuries, people have been faithful, hopefull and believing that things will get better, but what has happened? I guess nothing. It is high time we rise and face reality than this bullshit you called " faithf."
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by yetunsbay(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mrkumareze:

They re the senior terrorist
Talk with proof only
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by mrkia(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is just confirming our earlier opinion that it the American that is doing everything...
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Farid24224(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
bakobenjamin198:
I still ask you, what has you being faithful done all these years to remedy the situation on ground? For centuries, people have been faithful, hopefull and believing that things will get better, but what has happened? I guess nothing. It is high time we rise and face reality than this bullshit you called " faithf."

You are lost but may you find your way.
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by bakobenjamin198: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gadafii:
ebira smiley
I thought of that as much. You people and other tribes I mentioned earlier are liberal Muslims and that is how it should be in both religions and the world will know peace

2 Likes

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by ipobarethieves: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
sad Those pipu that wash their preek sad with kettles water are terrorists sad sad.At the shout of dat Evil name angry embarassed ALA angry angry*Bom shocked sad*Area scatter sad sad.Make those ones sha nor catch me sad

3 Likes

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by bakobenjamin198: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Farid24224:

You are lost but may you find your way.
my likes have escaped from the shackles of religion and brainwashing and that is the more reason you can't find terrorists among our kind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Mrkumareze(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
Talk with proof only

Show me a muslim that isn't a terrorist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by EmekaA125(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sleepy Joe. Always talking rubbish. Senile old idiot. I missed Trump.
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by EmekaA125(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
yetunsbay:
Talk with proof only
Hisbulilillahi
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by davillian(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Is there anything peaceful about this religion??
The blood thirsty religion with thier blood thirsty god knows nothing more than to kill and destroy...
Religion of piss and shit...

4 Likes

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by witworth(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
You no go allow make saudi dey on hin own lane so.
Matter wey no concern you, you wan meddle
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by EmekaA125(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
witworth:
You no go allow make saudi dey on hin own lane so.
Matter wey no concern you, you wan meddle
Na idiot him be.
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Gadafii:
Honestly speaking,I am a Muslim, I am ashamed that non of these big islamic states have done any humanitarian support in Afghanistan or any terrorists infested countries

It's a big shame in the Muslim world/community, and i will also point out that if Christian's were the one doing what these terrorists are doing, world war 3 would have started long ago, cos the Muslim community would have declared war, look at what Happened in benue, where some supposed Muslim travelers were killed, mumuric Prof akintola was already dishing out threats to the christians, promising them hell

That's a shameful thing, because we know how these fulani Muslim terrorists have been killing people predominantly Christians in southern kaduna and other parts of the country, and this mumuric akintola never voiced out to condemn such heinous act

And before you quote me, like I stated,I am a Muslim, but I am a human first before religion,and I am very much aware of what's going on, I am not stupid, I am saddened
grin grin clown
Oga you be winners chapel memeber jhare
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
longetivity:
Fvck this terrorists
Will you shut up
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Joe biden is disgrace to the american people .

1 Like

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Lightorder: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
You
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
They have succeeded in making the world to believe that taliban are bad....

so women and children killers are what ? Good ? I use to think that weed makes an individual reasonable, but I was wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by IbileIfe: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

I'm inclined to agree with those who opine that the world would have been a much safer place without Islam. No pun intended.
Without false religion
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by sencekompis: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
ISLAMABAD Islam is bad
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by hansomb: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
WibusJaga:

I'm inclined to agree with those who opine that the world would have been a much safer place without Islam. No pun intended.

America got themselves into these mess with an incapable leader. Leave Islam out of these.

1 Like

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What is Happening to the Sleeping Giant aka Nomerica is an Evidence of How Bad things become when a Nation or People turns it back on GOD ALMIGHTY.

Imagine a Godless, Demonic army ( Isis- K/ Taliban) giving orders to a Nation that was a Super Power, but now a toothless Power.

America O America! How are the Mighty Fallen! Indeed Righteousness Exalts a Nation! Sin is a Reproach..
Babylon the Great is Gone!

Why dont you just keep quiet and focus on your mental illness caused by religious dogmatism. How long ago have you been silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by efficiencie(m): 12:26am On Aug 29, 2021
...this is what happens when you have a fool-in-chief as a president...
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Fatah1212: 12:56am On Aug 29, 2021
humilitypays:
You talk too much sleepy Joe.

Make me American President for just 48hrs and watch all Muslim terrorists all over the world surrender and plead for peaceful dialogue angry

The only word they understand is kill kill, and death, so give to them without mercy.

Forget about any rules of engagement, use your power as the President of the number one country in the world and activate chemical weapons and nuclear bombs on these bastards, after you can apologize to the world haven restored global peace and sanity.

Send nuclear bombs down their desert and mountain tunnels, smoke them out and use unmanned drones to bomb the hell out of every living thing around their vicinity. Bomb even their religious gatherings day and night, all over the world at the same time.

Many nations are waiting to collabo with you once you take the lead.

And you must extend this same treatment to Mujahideens in Northern Nigeria, North Africa and Central Africa. And watch Muslims all over the world turn to peacemakers.

Crying and wailing makes them bolder and braver to commit more evils like they are doing in Plateau State Nigeria and many other parts of Nigeria. angry

Like the way Sunday Golo is doing in yoruba land to Fulanis and Ipob doing to northerners in Igbo land.
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by akilo1: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2021
BetExpert:
Joe Biden the criminal should continue the movie they are acting. As if they are not the ones setting up these attacks with their terrorists agents just to prolong war for profit
terrorist mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2021
humilitypays:
You talk too much sleepy Joe.

Make me American President for just 48hrs and watch all Muslim terrorists all over the world surrender and plead for peaceful dialogue angry

The only word they understand is kill kill, and death, so give to them without mercy.

Forget about any rules of engagement, use your power as the President of the number one country in the world and activate chemical weapons and nuclear bombs on these bastards, after you can apologize to the world haven restored global peace and sanity.

Send nuclear bombs down their desert and mountain tunnels, smoke them out and use unmanned drones to bomb the hell out of every living thing around their vicinity. Bomb even their religious gatherings day and night, all over the world at the same time.

Many nations are waiting to collabo with you once you take the lead.

And you must extend this same treatment to Mujahideens in Northern Nigeria, North Africa and Central Africa. And watch Muslims all over the world turn to peacemakers.

Crying and wailing makes them bolder and braver to commit more evils like they are doing in Plateau State Nigeria and many other parts of Nigeria. angry
you talk shyt like a preacher .xd
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Clown.... you are sounding more like Educated version of Buhari
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by Fortunehunter(m): 3:07am On Aug 29, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden by yetunsbay(m): 4:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Show me a muslim that isn't a terrorist
check within ur vicinity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine / Plasma Treatment For COVID-19: Donald Trump Announces Approval / Senate Staffer Who Filmed Public Sex In Congress Ousted From Ben Cardin's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.