Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice (780 Views)

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Legal Advice Needed, My Landlord Just Brought Quit Notice For All Tenants. / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
A friend sent me this notice this evening.... She is a student of delta state university Abraka, her rent is supposed to end October but was given a notice to quit the apartment immediately her rent expires.... She is kinda depressed right now not knowing what to do since she got this letter from the caretaker... She had a misunderstanding with the caretaker which he vowed to deal with her... Lawyers in the house, she would want to know if the stamp on the quit notice is genuine..if yes, considering she is a student and the tenancy law in Nigeria stipulates that a tenant should be given 3-6 month grace to quit the apartment and not immediately since she isn't oweing any rent.... Please lawyers in the house should come to her aid because she has gone into depression since the caretaker gave her that notice....

Re: Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice by TBrownAuto(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
if she pays agreement fee she has a case to make
Re: Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice by Tokskob2008: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
The caretaker is stupid for giving a quit notice few weeks to the expiration of the rent. He should have done so six months ago if he wanted her out by September and not now.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice by BusterG: 12:28am On Aug 29, 2021
I use God beg you and the student tenant, look for another accommodation for her ASAP.

Let her Leave that place as early as she can.

Na beg I beg una o

A little word is enuf for the wise.

NB: extra year na person Dey do am o..
No extra life o
Re: Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
TBrownAuto:
if she pays agreement fee she has a case to make
Is the stamp on the notice genuine.. If yes, how can she go about this... All she needs is just a 3months notice

(1) (Reply)

Room Self-contained At Sangotedo, Ajah / Lovely 4bedroom Terrace For Rent @ Lekki Conservation / Subscribe To Get Massive Ileya Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.