Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

This Is Not A Conspiracy Theory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not A Conspiracy Theory (623 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Another Conspiracy Theory On Social Media / Did China Deceive The World: A Conspiracy Theory / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not A Conspiracy Theory by NigeriaLimited: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
While the whole world is wondering why America is pulling out of a place they have been for over 20 Years, they can't really see the game that is playing out.

America gives you the impression that they are pulling out in a hurry. They are pulling out to meet a dead line.

You have forgotten to ask, "why didn't America withdraw their sophisticated weapons from the bases before abandoning them"? Is it that they do not know terrorists will take charge of such weapons and ammunition?

What is playing out in Afghanistan is more economic war rather than political war. You may ask me "why"? America is aware that there are growing economies around the world that hasn't been experiencing turmoil, wars or disturbance. This means the USA is on the Verge of losing its economic significance and penultimately it's military might.

Those sophisticated weapons the USA abandoned behind, by the time Terrorists groups starts moving them around the world and countries close to certain economies, the results will be devastating.
Re: This Is Not A Conspiracy Theory by TarOrfeeek: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Very nice observation

I've made the very vague suggestion that there could be a proliferation of light arms and heavy machine guns across the Sahel, and into Sub Saharan Africa.

The very disorganized nature of our internal security will definitely allow these arms in.

The tribal loyalty by Heads of the Armed services will ensure they are used on Christian, Southern, Farmers.

Lower food production. Heavy reliance on Imports and Foreign Aid. Also there should be one or two loans with outrageous demands attached.
Re: This Is Not A Conspiracy Theory by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
NigeriaLimited:
While the whole world is wondering why America is pulling out of a place they have been for over 20 Years, they can't really see the game that is playing out.

America gives you the impression that they are pulling out in a hurry. They are pulling out to meet a dead line.

You have forgotten to ask, "why didn't America withdraw their sophisticated weapons from the bases before abandoning them"? Is it that they do not know terrorists will take charge of such weapons and ammunition?

What is playing out in Afghanistan is more economic war rather than political war. You may ask me "why"? America is aware that there are growing economies around the world that hasn't been experiencing turmoil, wars or disturbance. This means the USA is on the Verge of losing its economic significance and penultimately it's military might.

Those sophisticated weapons the USA abandoned behind, by the time Terrorists groups starts moving them around the world and countries close to certain economies, the results will be devastating.
Great observation. I pity Africa the most as our leaders are way behind save for some countries.
The world is going agog honestly and I hope in the nearest future, there won't be ravaging hunger, death and unstoppable wars due to terrorism.
Africa is in deep trouble.
As ladies, a lot of us are guilty of having masculine energy which sometimes can be repelling. This is caused by several factors and can sometimes hinder us from getting some things out of life. Pretty privilege is on the rise and what other way can one become better and make life more fun and easier than to become feminine. Trust me ladies, the journey to feminine elegance isn't an easy one but is certainly worth it.
Here are 5 easy ways to help you become soft, elegant and better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0AMkYQvyQ

Like, share, subscribe and turn on post notification bell.
Please watch till the end o.
Re: This Is Not A Conspiracy Theory by Jerryherd: 12:10am On Aug 29, 2021
cool

Since we are giving conspiracy theories...

Mine goes that the world is about to witness a major World war 3, US is pulling out troops in useless territory to send the to Southern Chinese Sea, Black Sea, Crimerean peninsula and 17 different time zones on a super amphibious Military drill that US hasn't conducted since 40 years ago

(1) (Reply)

FFK To APC - See How Nigerians Are Reacting On Social Media / FACTS ABOUT OIL & GAS & OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES IN IGBOLAND. / Residents of Onitsha screaming and cheering Soludo when he visited(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.