Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1021 Views)

Hallitosis(Mouth Odour) Has Finished Me; Pls Help A Brother / Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mandela27: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guys share your process and success story.
How did u get rid of yours?
Re: . by TarOrfeeek: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Brush your tongue well.

Not those 2 sec everywhere done burst type.

Press more paste. Use your brush and scrub that tongue until blood oozes out everywhere

That alone will kill old cells.
Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Halitosis.
Okays
I do not suffer from this but here are some things I do;
1- I brush twice daily. Morning after breakfast (sometimes before breakfast and at night after dinner.
2- I brush my tongue real good.
3- I ensure I also brush my upper and lower palates and down to where my uvula (what that dangling thing in your mouth that helps your swallow and speak is called). Every region of my teeth isn't left out as well as my Lingua frenulum and the areas around it.
4- I only eat garlic at night if I must.
You can visit the doctor for routine check ups.
Make use of mouth spray, eat mint chewing gum, watch your diet.
Some diys can also fix this if it isn't from bad oral practices.

THIS VIDEO DETAILS IN 5 STEPS HOW TO LOOK BETTER AND MORE PRESENTABLE. IT IS OUR QUEST TO BE BETTER VERSIONS OF OURSELVES, HENCE, THE NEED TO PUT IN EFFORTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYXx5zjLks

Don't forget to subscribe, like, comment, share to your wives, girlfriend, FWBs, sisters, friends, mothers, cousins, aunts, nieces etc.
Won't take anything from you to support o. grin
Re: . by Mandela27: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Brush your tongue well.

Not those 2 sec everywhere done burst type.

Press more paste. Use your brush and scrub that tongue until blood oozes out everywhere

That alone will kill old cells.
some mouth odour stems from the inner system,even when u brush very well u won't be able to talk 2 someone in 10minutes time because the odour is not fresh
Re: . by Mandela27: 11:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Halitosis.
Okays
I do not suffer from this but here are some things I do;
1- I brush twice daily. Morning after breakfast (sometimes before breakfast and at night after dinner.
2- I brush my tongue real good.
3- I ensure I also brush my upper and lower palates and down to where my uvula (what that dangling thing in your mouth that helps your swallow and speak is called). Every region of my teeth isn't left out as well as my Lingua frenulum and the areas around it.
4- I only eat garlic at night if I must.
You can visit the doctor for routine check ups.
Make use of mouth spray, eat mint chewing gum, watch your diet.
Some diys can also fix this if it isn't from bad oral practices.

THIS VIDEO DETAILS IN 5 STEPS HOW TO LOOK BETTER AND MORE PRESENTABLE. IT IS OUR QUEST TO BE BETTER VERSIONS OF OURSELVES, HENCE, THE NEED TO PUT IN EFFORTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYXx5zjLks

Don't forget to subscribe, like, comment, share to your wives, girlfriend, FWBs, sisters, friends, mothers, cousins, aunts, nieces etc.
Won't take anything from you to support o. grin
nice one but who are Diys?
Re: . by NiklauseFred(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Mandela27:

How did you get rid of urs bro?
Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2021
Mandela27:
nice one but who are Diys?
DIYs---- Do It Yourself.
DIYs are simply solutions that can be done from the comfort of your home or wherever you choose to do them but they are done by yourself (do it yourself-- DIY, E.G. DIY shortcakes (shortcakes that you can do yourself) etc.
Re: . by Mandela27: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2021
NiklauseFred:

first visit a dentist to scale and clean ur teeth and all the holes.it will cost u 10k or less,price with them

1 Like

Re: . by Mandela27: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

DIYs---- Do It Yourself.
DIYs are simply solutions that can be done from the comfort of your home or wherever you choose to do them but they are done by yourself (do it yourself-- DIY, E.G. DIY shortcakes (shortcakes that you can do yourself) etc.
okay thanks but where can I meet the Diys?
Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Mandela27:
okay thanks but where can I meet the Diys?
Uh... Are you playing with me right now or you're serious?

1 Like

Re: . by Mandela27: 12:09am On Aug 29, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

This is a serious something how will I be playing

I've known the meaning of Diys but how can I meet one so that I might also be one.You understand?
Re: . by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:12am On Aug 29, 2021
Mandela27:
This is a serious something how will I be playing

I've known the meaning of Diys but how can I meet one so that I might also be one.You understand?
Alright, DIYs aren't humans but rather things you do by yourself such as making a table yourself, constructing a pool yourself, knitting a hat by yourself etc. I deserve your subscription to my channel for this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Imustnottalk: 4:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Mandela27:

visit a teaching hospital they can help you out
Re: . by NiklauseFred(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Mandela27:
first visit a dentist to scale and clean ur teeth and all the holes.it will cost u 10k or less,price with them

Thank you.
After that what else?
Re: . by Mandela27: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Thank you.
After that what else?
if it still persists then you treat it the herbal way,there are some treatments I saw online for 38k but I don't trust it,I met one herbal doctor in my area and he said he would treat it permanently for 12k....I'm just hoping

1 Like

Re: . by NiklauseFred(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Mandela27:
if it still persists then you treat it the herbal way,there are some treatments I saw online for 38k but I don't trust it,I met one herbal doctor in my area and he said he would treat it permanently for 12k....I'm just hoping

No be Childs !!

So how is it going so far?
Re: . by Mandela27: 11:16am On Aug 29, 2021
NiklauseFred:

No be Childs !!

So how is it going so far?
I'm still on the process bro

1 Like

Re: . by chival(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

grin grin grin
Re: . by Mandela27: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
NiklauseFred:

hello bro watsup

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please I Need Urgent Help !!!(pictures) / Infini Clear Lotion Review / Hairloss Or Baldnes, Get All Information And Don't Loose Your Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.