Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) (2771 Views)

300sqm Land For Sale @the Gemstone - Beachfront For ₦3.5m In Lagos. / THE GEMSTONE ESTATE IDADO IBEJU LEKKI. A PLACE FOR YOU! / BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2 You Can Never Go Wrong With A Beachfront Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2021
THE GEMSTONE - BEACHFRONT*
_A JEWEL FIT FOR KINGS AND EAGLE EYE INVESTOR_

On the Coastal Road linking Victoria Island and Lekki Free trade zone in 15 minutes upon completion and sharing exact same boundary with the popular *AMEN ESTATE* on a vantage angle lies a *Precious GEM fit for Kings and eagle eyed Investors...*

Imagine waking up in the morning, staring the beautiful Sun rise of the beach right from your Window or Balcony while gently sipping your coffee and preparing for the day.

Imagine getting home in the evening after a hectic day, and now you are relaxing on the sandy shore of the beach, while staring at your beautiful home, in the intimacy of loved ones, a place you feel very safe, enjoying nature in it's fullness as the soft and gentle wave of the foamy Beach slowly ripple through your toes in an ecstatic vibration and shortly after, Mr moon hovers over the ocean just to say goodnight and in the shoulders of your loved ones, you stroll into your home for some peaceful rest and beautiful dreams. - *Welcome To THE GEMSTONE - BEACHFRONT*

*ESTATE FEATURES*
� Perimeter fencing
�Street light
�Interlocked road
� Excellent Drainage
� Stable Security
�24/7 Electricity
� Children's Play ground
� Basket ball Court

*TITLE* - Government Approved Excision

*ACTUL PRICE* - 7M
*PROMO PRICE*- 5M (available for few plots)

*NEIGHBOURHOOD* -
� Sharing same boundary with Amen Estate Phase 2
� Just By The Coastal Road
�A Beach front experience
�3 minutes from Eleko Round About
�A Minute walk to the Eleko Beach
�10 minutes from Dangote refinery
�7 minutes from the Main gate Of Free trade zone
� 15 minutes to the proposed International Airport
�Dano Milk, Kelloggs, Indomie Industries among other Mega developments in this smart neighborhood

It's no longer news that the free trade zone is the fastest developing area in Africa and *THE GEMSTONE - Beachfront* is estimated to value at 81 MILLION naira per plot in 10-15 years.

Secure Your Piece Of THE GEMSTONE Today.

Call/Whatsapp Naomi on 08039550565 for more details

Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Promo ends in a few days.
Strike while the rod is still hot

Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Promo end in few days
Save a whooping 2m if you key in now
Call me on 08039550565 for an inspection or inquiries
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Few years ago people thought lekki was too far…but smart investors with foresight saw the opportunity and trust me they are smiling today, don’t make the same mistake with ibeju lekki and Epe. In 10 years time , Epe and ibeju lekki won’t be far ooo
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
An ocean side land is something you should add to your investment portfolio.. trust me returns are definitely massive… Do you have an idea how much waterfront lands are sold in lekki? Prices are 5x the normal rate for plots in those areas.. With Gemstone estate you have an amazing opportunity to own a waterfront property at very reasonable price. Dm for more details
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Don't wait to buy land, buy land wait"
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
You should add a water front property to your portfolio.
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , we are set to provide quality information to our clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
With the massive developments occurring and incoming to Epe this is an amazing opportunity you don’t want to miss

I can help you invest in the future

A lot of people are missing out on the massive appreciating properties at ibeju lekki and Epe, I don’t want you to be among them.
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today.
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property .
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
The Land you inspected yesterday and planning tob buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allocated Plot of land @ Block 17 Plot 12 in Sherry View Garden Ofada via Mowe / 5 Bedroom Duplex In Royal Garden 430m / Flats And Apartments For Rent In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.