Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed (647 Views)

Urgent Direction Needed From Experienced Nairalanders / Please I Need Urgent Direction From Epe To Ikeja / Road Direction In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by starbn(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Please I need best direction to get to airport road ikeja.I'm coming from enugu.

Then from ikeja to alegushi craft market with free traffic hold-up route.

Thanks
Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by endsarrrs(f): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2021
I believe you are using a smartphone?! Simply make use of the "GOOGLE MAP APP", it would be easier. Welcome to LAGOS!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by Skyfornia(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2021
starbn:
Please I need best direction to get to airport road ikeja.I'm coming from enugu.

Thanks

Stop at oshodi and enter bus from oshodi to Airport road.

I have no idea about elegushi craft market, maybe another person will help

1 Like

Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by daamazing(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2021
Uber/bolt
Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by o9o9: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2021
starbn:

Thanks

You need to state exactly where in Ikeja Airport road you are going. There are two airport roads.

One from Mobolaji bank Anthony way heading towards road.

Another airport road from oshodi that cuts through Ajao Estate. Also ask for exact bus stops. That would be easy to direct you.

For Elegushi craft market . That is in Lekki. Best best would be to take an Uber but budget 4 to 5k. If you aren't that boxed up. From mainland. Take a bus to Obalende then, lekki a
ajah from there.
Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by starbn(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
*I'm going to the international airport....

*Between park Anthony way and oshudi which one is more easy short cut.

*uber/bolt app.I don't have the app.
Can one pay cash to them when arrived to my destination.

*allegushi craft market is in likki.

Thanks for guide up information.
Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by starbn(m): 4:30am On Aug 30, 2021
More updates on the information please
Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by Esetim(f): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2021
If you are going to international airport, let the bus from Enugu stop you at Ikeja or Oshodi (depending on their route).
From there, book Uber/bolt (download the app and you can pay cash at arrival) or if you dont have money, enter normal bus (from Oshodi-Narco, then Narco-International airport) OR Ikeja-International airport bus/taxi.

When going to elegushi, you can also book uber/bolt.
But if cash strapped, enter bus to Obalende/Cms and then to lekki.

Always ask questions if you are confused about which bus to take.(ask about 3 decent persons oo cos this is lagos).

Safe journey.
Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by starbn(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Esetim:
If you are going to international airport, let the bus from Enugu stop you at Ikeja or Oshodi (depending on their route).
From there, book Uber/bolt (download the app and you can pay cash at arrival) or if you dont have money, enter normal bus (from Oshodi-Narco, then Narco-International airport) OR Ikeja-International airport bus/taxi.

When going to elegushi, you can also book uber/bolt.
But if cash strapped, enter bus to Obalende/Cms and then to lekki.

Always ask questions if you are confused about which bus to take.(ask about 3 decent persons oo cos this is lagos).

Safe journey.
Re: Urgent Direction In Lagos Needed by starbn(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=starbn post=105319822][/quote]

Thank you my big brother.
You really make it easy me.

(1) (Reply)

A Tour Around Oro Town Kwara State ➕ A Brief History About The Town / . / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.