Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo (2282 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by IamHeWrites: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2021
Nollywood actor Alexx Ekubo has made his first Instagram post since his ex-fiancée Fancy Acholonu confirmed their breakup, stating that he will tell his story ‘tomorrow’, Igbere TV reports.

We had reported that Fancy made the announcement in an Instagram post on Thursday, she, however, deleted the post on Saturday morning.

Alexx, who has been off social media since the announcement of the breakup made an Instagram post on Saturday evening with the caption; “Tomorrow, I will tell the story.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTIY6l6DPDU/?utm_medium=copy_link

A video of the actor receiving a doctorate from a university in the Benin Republic also went viral.

The estranged couple got engaged in Los Angeles, United States of America. They announced that their wedding ceremony would take place in November 2021.

Lalasticlala

Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Itzurboi(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2021
We dey wait..
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Pweetiedude(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2021
We're eagerly anticipating his own version of what led to the breakup
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by ojun50(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Same old stories

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by nzeobi(m): 7:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Keep your story to your self and move on with life.

If you are telling the story to get sympathy forget it most Nigerians have already judged and condemned you which is what they are good at

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Onyi22(f): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Tell us now as e dy hot cheesy
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Righteousness2(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2021
I am not really Suprised at the turn of events for the young man and his beautiful bride. As a matter of fact, I felt something like this would From the day I saw their announcement.

We Live in a World that is more Spiritual than Physical. There are People and Spirits that naturally Find Joy in Shattering the Joy of others.

There is Need to apply Spiritual and Physical wisdom in your actions and decisions so as to avoid Unnecessary Prayer Point.

Announcing their wedding publicly 6 months or thereabout before the time was a Huge Mistake and Error. In this Journey of Life, there are things you keep silent about until the due Season.

The World is three wicked. Not everyone that Laughs and Dines with you is with you in Heart. There are so much evil and Monitoring Spirits lurking around to Steal, kill and Destroy. That is why there is Need to be Genuinely close to God and be Spiritually wise in your Decisions and actions.

This I Believe was the Foundation and Source of whatever caused their Separation.

Prayers for them Both.

6 Likes

Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Bugatie(m): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2021
His tomorrow might have implied meaning and has nothing to do with his break up issues.

Everybody should live in their tomorrow abeg.
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Doctorate...honorary or a movie scene?
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Imustnottalk: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
No be only you get story everyone in nigeria get story to tell
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by pepperdemzombie: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Thank God say the lady na dem dem, not a "strange woman".
Dem for don tear internet, hypocrites!
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's not like he means tomorrow literarily, moreover who cares about pleasing internet people?
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
The most important part of the story is

'Life continues'.
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
What does that his girlfriend mean by writing ''live your truth'' this is the motto of LGBTi+ people. Just hope its not what am thinking.
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by penplus: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not really Suprised at the turn of events for the young man and his beautiful bride. As a matter of fact, I felt something like this would From the day I saw their announcement.

We Live in a World that is more Spiritual than Physical. There are People and Spirits that naturally Find Joy in Shattering the Joy of others.

There is Need to apply Spiritual and Physical wisdom in your actions and decisions so as to avoid Unnecessary Prayer Point.

Announcing their wedding publicly 6 months or thereabout before the time was a Huge Mistake and Error. In this Journey of Life, there are things you keep silent about until the due Season.

The World is three wicked. Not everyone that Laughs and Dines with you is with you in Heart. There are so much evil and Monitoring Spirits lurking around to Steal, kill and Destroy. That is why there is Need to be Genuinely close to God and be Spiritually wise in your Decisions and actions.

This I Believe was the Foundation and Source of whatever caused their Separation.

Prayers for them Both.

Very true

3 Likes

Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by JOACHINpedro: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Celebrity lifestyle ain't for me at all. I can't be living for the public. Lie lie
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Opemiposii(f): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
my mind is telling me itz a prank... hehehehd
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by elonmuskbaby: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin

Abeg getat.youre gay that's Why the relationship didn't work out and she was lucky to find out on time.you want to destroy an innocent girl's life.youre gay yet you want to use marriage as a cover to show you aren't gay.

Anyway congratulations on your honourary doctorate degree cool
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by elonmuskbaby: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
What does that his girlfriend mean by writing ''live your truth'' this is the motto of LGBTi+ people. Just hope its not what am thinking.
he is
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Massiveglory: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
lalasticlala see something
Re: Tomorrow I Will Tell The Story – Alexx Ekubo by Opemiposii(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
haffa... he don tell the story? update pls grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Lovely Sunday Pictures / Singer Rudeboy Twins Baby, Nathan And Nadia Graduate From Pre-school (photos/vid / Ini Edo, Afam Okereke, Others Arrested, Detained At Aguda Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.