Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,934 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party (30225 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by juman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
See nail like that of tiger.
Women are fake.
Fake hair, fake nail etc.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Victoria938(f): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy birthday you deserve it keep winning

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Skillsnigeria: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
That's good
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Polynek(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By this time next year, she will nurse another child cos this emotional birthday will surely have a happy ending.

This I have seen.
grin grin you are very funny oo grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by West2019(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
ATEAMS:
Husband snatcher.....
he snacher your brother sister friend girlfriend housband
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Truvelisback(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
They surprised her with love and gifts because she is successful and living fine. If she was a broke ass, no family member 4 send her or look her side.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Longman8: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Joy is sweeter especially when it is added with a bit of tears.Lolzzzs

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by slowice(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
I mean, she cries for a living.... Nothing concern me here.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by bukatyne(f): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy birthday Mercy JO

Long life & prosperity.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by KingDash: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
ATEAMS:
Husband snatcher.....
very ugly thing.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Bluffly: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
kannex:
Why women too like to dey cry shey na bcus water plenty foe their eyes

They like emotional blackmailing and emotional politics
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by RPG2020(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
This i have seen sad shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Opemiposii(f): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
ATEAMS:
Husband snatcher.....
undecided
ATEAMS:
Husband snatcher.....
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Habib101: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Babastrong(m): 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
So this girl and me are age mate, but facially you're older than me. anyway, happy birthday!
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by EmekaA125(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
All those ladies that intentionally keep their vag-ina dirty and unhygienic so that hungry men like me won't be able to eat it up, God punish all of una there. Umu idiot.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by EmekaA125(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Happy birthday curviest Mercy. I gonna eat your p'ussy someday. So help me God.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Lightorder: 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
ATEAMS:
Husband snatcher.....
chai! You would have a very hard life if this is what you carry about upchest. Life is too short o
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by samwillyco1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Testimony1988(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tears of joy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Maxwell4404(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
You weep for real abi you won find fake emotional tears so Social media to talk... 9ja celeb and their fake life
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by funlo2013: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2021
EBMedia:
Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprised Her On Her 37th Birthday Party (Photos, Video)

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie cried uncontrollably as family and friends surprised her on her 37th birthday party organised by her husband, IgbereTV reports.

Her colleagues in the entertainment industry as well as her family members attended the party.

A video shared online captured the moment she knelt down to appreciate Actor RMD and her husband.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTIiUefAXn1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXQUBkJsS8U

Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by gwama: 5:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Onyi22:
Good woman no dy easy to find....
She deserve more
More for what?? For taken another woman husband?? For taken another children papa?? Hummm cool cool cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Godbless3(m): 5:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Bloggers and their low mentality.. Person do make up finish and well dress, the venue is well design and set. Look at the lighting self, the DJ being well plan and prepare and you are telling us its a surprise birthday party.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Awoo88: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2021
ATEAMS:
Husband snatcher.....
Bad belle
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by trumpcoat(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2021
She's actually a good girl or do I say woman see humility in her she knelt down to greet people even her husband in public
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by chloride6: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Lmao...
Re: Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party by Udumeh: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Where is covid-19?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Korede Bello And Di'ja On The Stage (lovely) / Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.