Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Want To Come To Cannanland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Come To Cannanland (288 Views)

How Do I Get To Winners Chapel Cannanland / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Come To Cannanland by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Dear friends,

Do you want to attend living Faith church cananland and confused on how to start?
As far as u are staying on the mainland, u will see free buses to cananland at these four major bustop
1. Iyana ipaja
2. Oshodi I'm front of army market
3. Ikotun at laisu bustop
4. Any major bustop going towards Agege and oshodi or toll gate

How to identify them?
1. They have winners banner on them
2. They are well dressed and will stop to ask u if u are going
3. Waving Thier white hankerchief

There fore if u missed your bus or new to Lagos, get to these major bustop between 5am to 7am and join ..wave ur white hankerchief so u can be easily identified

Congratulations, u will not miss the blessings packaged for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jOHM8z2I8
Re: I Want To Come To Cannanland by Myer(m): 12:47am On Sep 02, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Dear friends,

Do you want to attend living Faith church cananland and confused on how to start?
As far as u are staying on the mainland, u will see free buses to cananland at these four major bustop
1. Iyana ipaja
2. Oshodi I'm front of army market
3. Ikotun at laisu bustop
4. Any major bustop going towards Agege and oshodi or toll gate

How to identify them?
1. They have winners banner on them
2. They are well dressed and will stop to ask u if u are going
3. Waving Thier white hankerchief

There fore if u missed your bus or new to Lagos, get to these major bustop between 5am to 7am and join ..wave ur white hankerchief so u can be easily identified

Congratulations, u will not miss the blessings packaged for u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jOHM8z2I8

Intriguing that you went through all this church advert and mention of God or Jesus.
Is Canaanland that gives the blessings?
Meaning wahala for who no come Canaanland abi?

(1) (Reply)

Dream Of Speaking In Tongues Biblical Meaning / The Church Is Dead 2 / Understanding God's Oroginal Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.