Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta (1413 Views)

FG Steps Up Oil Theft Probe, Begins Prosecution / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Biafra: IPOB Declares September 14 As “A Day Of General Strike" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by GenesisForums: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2021
I think this is getting out of hand. The government should release Nnamdi Kanu and negotiate with IPOB.

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Abdul05: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2021
Go ahead..ibo terrorist grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Sergio101(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by triple996(m): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2021
One of d reason y d Niger Delta decided to distance itself 4rm this mad people. Destroying oil that is not yours. cool. I thought abia has oil na? Go and burn that one

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by BigRocky: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Not be the way body scratch you,u go scratch am o...

My hand no dey dis one.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by uBuNiT: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Medicine for nigeria is almost complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by AntiBMC(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2021
Very true indeed. But Igbos better stay out of this. This is nigerdelta problem. If they don't have the good sense to blow up the pipelines after they were given a mere 3% Pib fund....then they should bear whatever floor, the foolanis use them to wipe.

Simon Ekpa should forget about that talk...b4 ndi our oyel, will find a way to blame Igbos as usual....just to get on the good side of their Fulani masters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by uBuNiT: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBMC:
Very true indeed. But Igbos better stay out of this. This is nigerdelta problem. If they don't have the good sense to blow up the pipelines after they were given a mere 3% Pib fund....then they should bear whatever floor, the foolanis use them to wipe.

Simon Ekpa should forget about that talk...b4 ndi our oyel, will find a way to blame Igbos as usual....just to get on the good side of their Fulani masters.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Captain8(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2021
this guy called ekpa, is he normal at all? though, he wanted to used it to scam his followers for money donation.....
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by UselessBuhari: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Yoruba muslims at it again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Cyberterror: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Ipob keeps creating enemies for Igbos all over. This will only strengthen the belief held by many niger deltans that Biafra is just an Igbo ploy to steal their oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by OfoIgbo: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2021
triple996:
One of d reason y d Niger Delta decided to distance itself 4rm this mad people. Destroying oil that is not yours. cool. I thought abia has oil na? Go and burn that one

Abia is in the Niger Delta grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Asari Dokubo would show them why he called them Ijaw Slaves...make them try am.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by vedaxcool(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Once again Twitter offers its platform to terrorists and violent thugs to instigate violence against Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by cocolacec(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2021
triple996:
The oil Igbos have are filling stations littered across igboland.They can blow that up.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Iykopee(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
cocolacec:

The oil Igbos have are filling stations littered across igboland.They can blow that up.

Travel and see.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by funkekemi(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2021
I was discussing this with a friend of mine , I told him sit at home has no impact, if ipob start destroying ooil installations nigeria will beg believe me that is the only thing that matters to the British and Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by cocolacec(m): 10:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Iykopee:

Travel and see.
If Igbos truly have oil,threaten Buhari like Tomoolo so he can send una Akpabio to the rescue.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by SlayerForever: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021
He is likely from Rivers, so he's valid.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
Mumu ipob, shey na u get oil. ND no allow destructive black Kongo Jews to use u play politics o?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
SlayerForever:
He is likely from Rivers, so he's valid.

That's hiebow behaviour, support stray judas goat of other tribes to destroy them.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by paramakina202: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Simon Ekpa is working hard to replace MNK and become the new Saviour of brain-washed Igbos until he himself is caught and jailed too.
Nnamdi Kanu's reign is technically over, so a new scammer have to take over from where he stopped and Simon Ekpa is potentially in position to replace the now jailed saviour of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by oyatz(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2021
funkekemi:
I was discussing this with a friend of mine , I told him sit at home has no impact, if ipob start destroying ooil installations nigeria will beg believe me that is the only thing that matters to the British and Nigeria

This will be counter productive because apart from contending with the FG, it will set the Riverine Peoples against Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by Ekpeitit(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2021
IPOB fools have been saying they have oil in the South East, why don't you go and blow the pipelines in the South East?
grin grin grin grin
Brainless dullards,if I hear Niger Delta from your mouth again I will campaign for all Biafrans and IPOB to be repatriated from the Niger Delta and returned to your shithole South East.
Useless people.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by EdoDefence: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
You wanna be stewpid huh? undecided
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by rosinkkit: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
triple996:

Don't mind the stupid imbeciles and oil thieves and terrorists masquerading as freedom fighters.

Let them DARE touch any oil facilities outside Igboland, and see how fast they will be BOMBED to smithereens, and rightfully so.

That their madness, they will get quadruple from Buhari, who is far madder than them.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by rosinkkit: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
GenesisForums:
I think this is getting out of hand. The government should release Nnamdi Kanu and negotiate with IPOB.

Negotiate? 

You must be a joker.

Is the oil in Igboland? Is it yours?

How can you negotiate with another man's property?

Why don't you go and negotiate with your palm oil and cocoyam which is all you produce?

We're begging IPOB to dare TOUCH those south-south oil facilities and you will see Buhari's ''negotiation'' in the form of airstrike BOMBS turning your entire southeast region to a parking lot.

Stupid animals.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by klonboi: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ekwensu odu ogologo!!
GenesisForums:
Re: Biafra: IPOB Considers Blowing Up Oil And Gas Installations In Niger Delta by klonboi: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ek

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Christian V Yoruba Moslem: Facts / Why Was Second Niger Master Plan Changed To Disallow Ships Passing... / Peter Obi Support Network Kwara State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.