Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Need A Keke Or Driver That Will Be Taking Me To School M And A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Keke Or Driver That Will Be Taking Me To School M And A (672 Views)

The Profitability Of A Keke Napep On A Hire Purchase / Can A Keke/kowope Bus Driver Hustle A Millionaire In A Year.... / Good Midnight! Please Note That All N-power Beneficiaries Will Be Taking A Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Keke Or Driver That Will Be Taking Me To School M And A by Healthquest: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2021
I need someone around my proximity who can be taking me to school in the morning and back in the afternoon. Either keke napep or taxi car. I stay close to benjac stadium road and I work at elekahia at port Harcourt. Just 4 mins drive or der about. Morning around 7-7:30am and afternoon around 2pm. Every working days I.e 20days or so... I plan to pay on monthly basis. Anyone who know someone who can do ds should contact me so we can start from this September
Re: I Need A Keke Or Driver That Will Be Taking Me To School M And A by delugadou(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Healthquest:
I need someone around my proximity who can be taking me to school in the morning and back in the afternoon. Either keke napep or taxi car. I stay close to benjac stadium road and I work at elekahia at port Harcourt. Just 4 mins drive or der about. Morning around 7-7:30am and afternoon around 2pm. Every working days I.e 20days or so... I plan to pay on monthly basis. Anyone who know someone who can do ds should contact me so we can start from this September
the days are evil oo. shine your eyes, although port Harcourt is not known for skull mining. I don't like the idea of personal Keke driver. Some of them have another job at night.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Keke Or Driver That Will Be Taking Me To School M And A by Healthquest: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2021
delugadou:
the days are evil oo. shine your eyes, although port Harcourt is not known for skull mining. I don't like the idea of personal Keke driver. Some of them have another job at night.
I can handle dat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Wait For Job When You Can Start This? / Nigeria Police To Begin Fresh 2021 Recruitment Exercise Monday Nov 29, 2021 / Shell Recruiting Project Manager – Oil & Gas Development Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.