Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

See The Skyscraper Poor Nigerian Boy Built With Local Materials - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Skyscraper Poor Nigerian Boy Built With Local Materials (473 Views)

US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Skyscraper Poor Nigerian Boy Built With Local Materials by Ezegedegreat: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Creativity is a spirit give to man by God for the benefit of human and Nigerians are not left out in the league  or cycle of creativity.

There are countless talented Nigerians who have the best idea for creating what seems impossible to the world but the support is not given to them and that makes their dreams to die without materialization

Africans would have been in the top list when it comes to inventions and technology but reverse has been the case because of lack of support and empowerment.
It was an amazing sight this weekend when we stumbled on a scene where a very poor but Creative Young Nigerian Boy was building his futuristic skyscraper with local materials

Photos Visit Source : https://yawabase.com/poor-nigerian-boy-builds-beautiful-skyscraper-with-local-materials-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like I'm Loosing My Relationship With My Husband After We Had Kids! / Change In My Cousin's Sister's Behaviours / Chrisland Student Saga: From Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.