Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg (8175 Views)

SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦800 Billion Recovered Loot / FOI: SERAP Seeks Details Of Spending On Failed $460m CCTV, Other Chinese Loans / Justice Karatu:serap Seeks Probe Of Unfair Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by gabi87(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wahala
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by chrisifeanyi: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
K
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Trumann: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
You want to put the disaster Minister in trouble.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by santakris(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
jaytee01:
Baba Lifeless and his cronies are cashing out with their families while BMC e-bandits will come online to argue on jobless, empty stomachs!

e-bandits got me seriously laughing out here. O boy!
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Calitoscassius(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
DropsMic:
Voice mail grin grin

But jokes apart tho

We blacks have really suffered.
First it was the white man exploiting us
Now it's people who look exactly like us and they seem to be way worse than the white man.

Who we offend biko
Wellcome to Africa! Black people/africans are the worst creatures on earth.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
SERAP just dey sue since I never hear say dem win any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Brushstrokes20: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Spot on serap!... Buhari and cohorts are common CRIMINALS undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER

1 Like

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by jaytee01(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Lol... Its like this serap no dey tire?
Since they have been urging, seeking, dragging, probing this Buhari led administration, how many have they won?
Serap and Buhari and everyone in this maladministration are crazy
So they should give up and allow this integrity challenged government loot us to extinction?

1 Like

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Caboceer: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
You wanna audit the biggest thief in Nigeria history

Mai Gaskiya himself
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by PrinceOfLagos: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
The massive looting is ongoing and not stopping till 2023
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by membranus: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
udemzyudex:
SERAP just dey sue since I never hear say dem win any.

This is why I love NL, someone will eventually express your own mind, just like you have done.

SERAP always suing without tangible result. Maybe they are only doing it for publicity sake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by bigeagleeye(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:
Why is this useless SERAP acting like a rebellions or an opposition party? Don't you have respect and decorum in your manner of approach? I will be happy if Buhari speak to them in the language they understand

I miss your point sir.
Why do they look useless to you?
By the way, what's A REBELLIONS?
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hope they will do the right thing and give it to them. This government is wasteful and corrupt
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
jaytee01:
Baba Lifeless and his cronies are cashing out with their families while BMC e-bandits will come online to argue on jobless, empty stomachs!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Lovenorth: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
bigeagleeye:

I miss your point sir.
Why do they look useless to you?
By the way, what's A REBELLIONS?
They don't appreciate the efforts of the federal government to better the life of Nigeria, they are always like to be in a fight with the federal government and it's not good for the country. I advise them to go and register as a political party
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by adelaja70(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Guys.. If you want to watch all the football matches live. Search for YacineTv APK through Google search engine. Abeg make una no spoil the place for me oo. No buffering and it's Arabic... Good luck
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Omonigho1976: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

They don't appreciate the efforts of the federal government to better the life of Nigeria, they are always like to be in a fight with the federal government and it's not good for the country. I advise them to go and register as a political party
Haba!!! He corrected you and in your response you dropped another Bomb!!! This goes to confirm what the retired commodore said on Channels tv that Both the APC government and these their e bandits on nairaland are all illiterates

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by lavenjcrown(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
We are about 220 million people ( population) in Nigeria, and 724billion had already been spent on just 24 million people under six months.. Hmm..
This our leaders are really pushing us to the wall, as they keep thinking we are all fools!
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Daniluv1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Abeg make una shut up and go sit down
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Lovenorth: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Omonigho1976:
Haba!!! He corrected you and in your response you dropped another Bomb!!! This goes to confirm what the retired commodore said on Channels tv that Both the APC government and these their e bandits on nairaland are all illiterates
I have never heard of e Ipob terrorists, wonders shall never end grin
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Diviboy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
So many cowardice people of this generation will still tell you the government of blackmail and Autocracy are doing their best,may your fate be decided by Nemesis
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by pacespot(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
DropsMic:
Voice mail grin grin

But jokes apart tho

We blacks have really suffered.
First it was the white man exploiting us
Now it's people who look exactly like us and they seem to be way worse than the white man.

Who we offend biko

I tell you, when you look at the history of black people, how our ancestors were enslaved by Europeans and Arabs and juxtapose that with the current state of Africa, it will not be out of context to say Africans are cursed. If those our forebears who surfered in the hands of imperialists seeing what Africans are going through today will be really disappointed. With the end of slave trade and colonialism, Africans are supposed to cherish each other with love but the quest for power, greed and myopic view of life have taken hold of the continent. Nigeria which is an important nexus in black emancipation seems to be having its own internal problem. The diverse nature of the country has led to the people with different views imposing their will on others. Fulani's for instance are of Arabs descent, their political views, cultures and religions are in line with the Berbers and counterintuitive with most indigenous tribes in Nigeria, this has led to some clashes of interest in our political space. Fulani's believe in the use of force means to achieve objectives, and they seem to have corrupted our political landscape with this same ideology. But I can speak for my tribe Yoruba's that we are not violent people, Yoruba's believe in diplomacy in human relations but many other tribes believe in conquering the others. Even though corruption is universal in Nigeria today, left to Yoruba, people could have stormed the streets to demand the end of this menace in our land. But how can you even do this with a tribe (Fulani's) that thinks it is against the tenets of Islam to criticize a leader, according to hisbah. And the same people will change tune tomorrow if it is a Yoruba's or Igbo president.

Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by otomatic(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
5% of the budget, which is mostly based on borrowings. Damn!
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Omonigho1976: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovenorth:

I have never heard of e Ipob terrorists, wonders shall never end grin
Oh Lord!!! I surrender to your stupidity!!!!
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by IbileIfe: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
I guess, since I have not received any palliative of any kind from the government, I am not classified as poor.
But the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown many companies and millions of workers lost their jobs. So, the disbursement of the billions of naira is the more you look the less you see.
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Bngf: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Babastrong(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
That sadiyya farouq is a disaster.
wicked barren Woman.
gods will not forgive her for the backwardness she brought into the hope lifted program called Npower.
God bless Osinbanjo!
God bless Afolabi Imoukhuede!
God bless Npower A&B!
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by 24brains(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
If only they will honour the suit filed. They are bunch of illitrate clawn(presidency)
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Babastrong(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
SERAP = the toothless dog! you can only bark but not bite!
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by 24brains(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Olando, Alpha, Juliet, Omega... abort mission! i repeat: abort mission!
you may be invited for questioning for mentioning "FULANI"
Re: SERAP Seeks Details Of ₦729 Billion Payment To Poor Nigerians By Fg by Muhylonaire007: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
jaytee01:
So they should give up and allow this integrity challenged government loot us to extinction?

What is the result of the ones they've been challenging? You don't get it... FG practically laughs at serap each time they challenge anything, coz it always amount to nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves ₦‎2.2 Trillion Supplementary Budget / O'Brien And Groffen In IDP Camp In Borno State. Photos / NPC To Conduct E.A.D Updating Exercise In 170 LGAs Nationwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.