Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto (11047 Views)

FG Begins Cash Transfer To 200,000 Nigerians / Akwa Ibom Begins Payment Of N50,000 To 1,250 Vulnerable Households / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by NairaMaster1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Waste of money.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by NairaMaster1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Modrov:

All in all, this money dashing programme is not necessarily a good idea.

What we need is long term things, not short term things that give people money.

Your party is doing like the PDP with SURE-P which we all know how that ended...

(Oh yes, and I don't like Atiku too )

SURE-P is even better. At least you can still see the buses on the road.

Shearing money to people is the greatest economic error of the 21st century.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by Codes151(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Taking tax payers n resources from other states to dash ppl in states that do nothing!
Hv no birth control
Have no technology backing
Believes in no-western ideology.
Lazy asses.

Failed country.

If every state behaves this way, would you borrow to dash?
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by Trojan8(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trumann:

It is not bribery, it is a scheme of government just like NYSC.
That being said, the money would have been better spent of use to empower them particularly in the area of agriculture.

See this clown comparing NYSC to this.

So graduates do not deserve being paid more than the rubbish 33k.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by Trumann: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trojan8:

See this clown comparing NYSC to this.

So graduates do not deserve being paid more than the rubbish 33k.

You are a big fool. Who is talking about the pay of Corpers? That is a different matter and I expect you to have enough sense to distill issues.
Go and get something to do with your life instead of waiting for pittance.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by Trojan8(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trumann:

You are a big fool. Who is talking about the pay of Corpers? That is a different matter and I expect you to have enough sense to distill issues.
Go and get something to do with your life instead of waiting for pittance.

You expect me to start exchanging words with a clown

I am sure that I am currently better than you are but of course its just keyboard so you are free to rant.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by Trumann: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trojan8:

You expect me to start exchanging words with a clown

I am sure that I am currently better than you are but of course its just keyboard so you are free to rant.

Imagine a fool hustling for writing jobs comparing himself to me. Not your fault, I won't say anything about myself but I can feed your entire lineage for 50 years.
You are an idiot looking for writing jobs. I hope you get busy so that you stop wasting your life for pittance.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by Trojan8(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Trumann:

Imagine a fool hustling for writing jobs comparing himself to me. Not your fault, I won't say anything about myself but I can feed your entire lineage for 50 years.
You are an idiot looking for writing jobs. I hope you get busy so that you stop wasting your life for pittance.

Alright
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by Freebills12: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
What type of Islamic Almajiri mentality is this? Teach them how to fish and stop giving them fish scales. This is rubbish, diversify economy, provide constant electricity and water and then provide security.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by udemzeus(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Instead of building factories and giving to them jobs ,you are giving them 5k.

Osinbajo can do better, the man is just so useless.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by nnamdi640: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Government for the north, all for the north and with the north. Just continue sharing the money over there later the zombies for the south will come out to defend this.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by orisa37: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2021
THAT IS DISCRIMINATORY FUNDING AND MISAPPROPRIATION.
Re: FG Begins Cash Transfers To Vulnerable Households In Kogi, Sokoto by orisa37: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2021
THAT IS DISCRIMINATORY FUNDING AND MISAPPROPRIATION. BMF-BOKOISWA'S STYLE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Turbaned Kakakin Kebbi / Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation / Ortom Hands Over, Passes N187bn Debt To Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.