Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Have You Seen This Opportunity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Seen This Opportunity? (276 Views)

Have You Seen A Canadian Dollar Before? (SEE PHOTO) / I Don't Think You Have Seen This Type Of Wrist Watch Before / If Your Business Is Registered?this Opportunity Is Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Opportunity? by Princeddy: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Do you know the importance of taking opportunities in life? Poor as it stands, it is passing over opportunities repeatedly. Do you want to pass over opportunities? I would help you answer;NO! MAKE A MOVE!

Some people want it to happen, some people wish it could happen while others MAKE IT HAPPEN�� Try to make it happen in your life today. It is possible�

Why is it so important to take action on your opportunity when it comes to you? Because this opportunity that is presented to you right now might never come back to your door. If you do not act on it, you probably have lost your biggest life opportunity and you even do not see it because you think life is long and there would be more opportunities like this. So you convince yourself that you will act on it next time.

But you know what? There would be no next time�
So do not be afraid to take action because if you afraid of doing it, then what’s the point of living. Our life consists of decisions that we make; every second consist of taking action on something.
Follow the link below to joins millions of others to start making money on piggyvest app ⏬
https://www.nairaland.com/6724245/cash-out-free-n1000-piggyvest
Re: Have You Seen This Opportunity? by ipobarethieves: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2021
sad And disappear when u don catch Enuf dumb heads cheesy sad cool.I remember that year when one lady(May her soul Rip sad embarassed) introduced me to MMM but I refused her story sad.That same month,MMM crashed,the rest nah story sad.
Re: Have You Seen This Opportunity? by Princeddy: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad And disappear when u don catch Enuf dumb heads cheesy sad cool.I remember that year when one lady(May her soul Rip sad embarassed) introduced me to MMM but I refused her story sad.That same month,MMM crashed,the rest nah story sad.

This is not a Ponzi scheme, try and make your research before making your criticisms.
Re: Have You Seen This Opportunity? by Princeddy: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Princeddy:
Do you know the importance of taking opportunities in life? Poor as it stands, it is passing over opportunities repeatedly. Do you want to pass over opportunities? I would help you answer;NO! MAKE A MOVE!

Some people want it to happen, some people wish it could happen while others MAKE IT HAPPEN�� Try to make it happen in your life today. It is possible�

Why is it so important to take action on your opportunity when it comes to you? Because this opportunity that is presented to you right now might never come back to your door. If you do not act on it, you probably have lost your biggest life opportunity and you even do not see it because you think life is long and there would be more opportunities like this. So you convince yourself that you will act on it next time.

But you know what? There would be no next time�
So do not be afraid to take action because if you afraid of doing it, then what’s the point of living. Our life consists of decisions that we make; every second consist of taking action on something.
Follow the link below to joins millions of others to start making money on piggyvest app ⏬
https://www.nairaland.com/6724245/cash-out-free-n1000-piggyvest

KEEP THE CALLS COMING.
Re: Have You Seen This Opportunity? by Princeddy: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Money Together / Modern Duplex Project Owerri / 70 Internet Marketing Sales Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.