Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is It Possible To Learn HTML, CSS And JAVASCRIPT In 4 Months? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Learn HTML, CSS And JAVASCRIPT In 4 Months? (505 Views)

The Best Way To Learn HTML, CSS And Javascript Without Losing Interest / How Many Hours Should I Commit In A Day In Order To Learn Javascript In 3 Months / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Learn HTML, CSS And JAVASCRIPT In 4 Months? by lajid: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Hi guys,

As the title says, can I master HTML, CSS and JavaScript in 4 months and create stuffs with it?
Re: Is It Possible To Learn HTML, CSS And JAVASCRIPT In 4 Months? by shegzhkn: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
it depends, meaning the amount of time and dedication that goes into the process.

Obviously you'd start first with HTML & CSS and then JS eventually, but listen to this - after learning the basics syntax of HTML and CSS the next thing to do is Practice, yeah use the concept learned to build stuff because if helps you to aggregate and deepening the knowledge of all that is learned. You can build something like portfolio website, recruitment agency website, restaurant website, etc. you will find tonnes of mini projects on YouTube and may be by then if you decided not to go deep into CSS by using any of it frameworks you can then pick JS and add more functionality to ur frontend Application, understand this too - Practice also extensively with JavaScript like i opined earlier it helps to reinforced the knowledge.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Learn HTML, CSS And JAVASCRIPT In 4 Months? by etoluw: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
yes you can learn it but doubt if you can master it within that time

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Codeigniter – Why Codeigniter Is Not Dead? / I Need A Professional Code Developer / Low-code Development – Is It The Future Of Software Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.