Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game (25171 Views)

Lionel Messi Named Football's GOAT During NFL Super Bowl / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by McKayConcept(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sometimes I wonder and smile at alot of comments here on naira land. The players you people keep insulting and comparing is far way better than you. They put their time to improve themselves in what they do and make they world proud of them. You put your time only to come here and insult them and u can't even stand 360 degree around where they stand and talk. Hmmm

Someone will still come here and insult this comment. Am not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Lashist(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
masui:

Lolz. Easy nah. How many times you wan dey call am olodo. Make I help you complete am. The guy na olodo rapata.
grin cheesy grin lol...na big olodo
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
Smashspesh:

Farmers league? Well, the national team won the last world cup.

And the other farmers league won the last European Cup.

Just to remind you sir.
[/s]
trash
bloody farmers league

Even Portugal league get level pass them

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by FarinJini: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:
You no succeed for grilling business no mean say you go succeed for blogging.
Make una try dey calm down small small for this nairaland abeg. What is this oppression? grin
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by FarinJini: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash
bloody farmers league

I no see Nigerian league for this your table. You sure say na the correct table?
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Mosopzy23: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
I see the Goat performing uninspiring tonight.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by adelaja70(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
cathodekazim:

Ogun kee you for casting this app. Of DSTV eventually block this app, amadioha fit wear slippers for you. Can't Nigerians just keep quiet. Oga o
Why you dey curse me? Is there anything bad if i tell my fellow Nairalanders?... Anyways, as the Lord lives, i return all your curses back to you, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by DoggoneDogg: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
therajah:

Switching jobs and making more money equals stealing in your village? You pple! Before he moved, you said hes not s real player because he has only been playing in one club. He moved, now hes a thief.

Why was he crying then??
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Uphold(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Your logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, I will make you a unique and proffesional 3D logo design for your brand or business for just 3,500 naira only. You get the png, jpeg, pdf and raw file. I am always available to make corrections till you get satisfied. Quality assured.Our other services includes:Letterhead paper designID card design Business card design Flier design And lots more.chat me on the number on the image.

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by ProphetJeroboam: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The weeping fraudster dwarf went after money to a league that's 6th in europe to statpad & make more money while his mates took paycuts.

His dumb fanboys won't see that he scammed them just because he cried crocodile tears before a camera.

Thief
Sharap there.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Bngf: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
He has to work for money offcourse
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by michelism(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....we all know dt Leo would still end up with more goals, assit, MVP won and even trophies than ur cr7 when the season ends..
the excuse would be, its because PSG is in a farmers league..
CNT wait to see Leo winning UCL for them....we all know dt the best cr7 can do for man u is finishing top4 and winning a domestic cup..

Stop deceiving yourself man. Ronaldo already conquered England with League titles, F.A cup, Carling Cup and World best to his name. Stop making reckless comment about C. Ronaldo.
As it stands Ronaldo has scored more goals and he's back in a better and more competitive league( Honestly, C. Ronaldo happens to be the most serious and competitive player in this era. So, yes let Messi enjoy his farming in peace grin

Someone said Messi accepted the challenge to play in another league, but I guess he didn't consider playing in a competitive league. Someone went from Spain to France, you're comparing him to a 36yrs attacker who chose to play in England.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Etuagievin(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The weeping fraudster dwarf went after money to a league that's 6th in europe to statpad & make more money while his mates took paycuts.

His dumb fanboys won't see that he scammed them just because he cried crocodile tears before a camera. If he didn't leave this same people will call him one club man. What will you do that people won't comply

Thief
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dem go loose IJN.. ..

Fake GOAT..
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Juanmike(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
DEMMANNA, even with Messi in Lig 1, Dstv still couldn't show it.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by fawaz050(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Smashspesh:

Farmers league? Well, the national team won the last world cup.

And the other farmers league won the last European Cup.

Just to remind you sir.

I like your reasoning. I think Mbappe was the only player in the starting XI playing in France then.

I think Matuidi too was a PSG player then
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by coronavirus19: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
post=105286629:
The G.O.A.T may end up scoring 4 to 5 Goals.
Yeahh, against a third division farmers league
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Raalsalghul: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Numerouno94:
Fraudnaldians will do alot of wailing 2night.

I said it, Messi hasn't even started wonders one is already wailing. Wailing wailers. grin grin

This is a dream for Pessi: finally an opportunity to stats pad against Brest, Nantes, Reims and co.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by KingDash: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s] trash bloody farmers league
na small small na, we dey try.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Kingcalls: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....we all know dt Leo would still end up with more goals, assit, MVP won and even trophies than ur cr7 when the season ends..
the excuse would be, its because PSG is in a farmers league, d same farmers league dt cr7 was hoping to join before messi cut e ticket..
CNT wait to see Leo winning UCL for them....
we all know dt the best cr7 can do for man u is finishing top4 and winning a domestic cup because city, Liverpool n even Chelsea have a better squad dt man.u with cr7..

Comparing farmers league to the greatest league in the world....farmers league is number 6 by the way cheesy...hide ur face in shame
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Ayoefa: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
he's talking to that bastard that grills poisonous BBQGRILLS

Mynd44
Seun

Rule 2.

This hypocrite goes around crying about others while using abusive words on others.
She must be banned asap or else you banning others is just a charade.
We are watching
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by gazza07(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Not in France. I believe Neymar(2nd goat after cr7) must have briefed him...
post=105286629:
The G.O.A.T may end up scoring 4 to 5 Goals.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by ItrendNaija(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Would love to see Messi, Neymar and Mbappe even for 1 match together
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by goslowgoslow(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

His dumb fanboys won't see that he scammed them just because he cried crocodile tears before a camera.

Thief
As usual always spewing rubbish with your mumu comments, you don't ever make any sense. Messi already took pay cut at Barcelona before moving under circumstances that were beyond his control to PSG.
I don't know if it was your family's money that he stole. Poor and bitter soul like you.
Any other club he moved to would have offered him more pay. If you don't know about football why not shut up and move to comedy section.

1 Like

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by goslowgoslow(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Same thing u would have said if reverse were the case. So u Messi and cr7 fans are all the same
Yes I agree with you...but CR 7 fans own too much....they more noisy.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by hpk(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:
You no succeed for grilling business no mean say you go succeed for blogging.

This is Sunday, please be nice.

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by hatakekakashi: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Yes I agree with you...but CR 7 fans own too much....they more noisy.
Bro they're all hyprocrites. Imagine some Messi fans saying Ronaldo was running to Pep's man city to stay among good players and stat pad forgetting that Messi plays for PSG.
At last the guy still turned city down to join man u that has won anything for seasons. Not many players can do dat.
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by Blabbermouth: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Bro they're all hyprocrites. Imagine some Messi fans saying Ronaldo was running to Pep's man city to stay among good players and stat pad forgetting that Messi plays for PSG.
At last the guy still turned city down to join man u that has won anything for seasons. Not many players can do dat.
Nigga, stop this shadow chasing. Ronaldo didn't turn city down, City rejected his sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by hatakekakashi: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Nigga, stop this shadow chasing. Ronaldo didn't turn city down, City rejected his sorry ass.
Ok
Re: Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game by DoggoneDogg: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
goslowgoslow:

As usual always spewing rubbish with your mumu comments, you don't ever make any sense. Messi already took pay cut at Barcelona before moving under circumstances that were beyond his control to PSG.
I don't know if it was your family's money that he stole. Poor and bitter soul like you.
Any other club he moved to would have offered him more pay. If you don't know about football why not shut up and move to comedy section.
[/s]

If he took a paycut why didn't he stay like Pique??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Under 1.5 And BTTS System. Winning Habit. / Harry Kane Becomes Tottenham Hotspur's record Goalscorer (photos) / Basketball Superstar Lebron James Lashes Trump For Dividing America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.