Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert (489 Views)

10 Things You Didn’t Know About Islam And The Prophet Muhammad / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by Investigative: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
What does this entails in
Da ar-islam
Da ar-harb
Dhimmis
Medina verses
Satanic verses
I need more enlightenment on this
am currently reading Quran
But getting confuse,
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by Babaken(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Investigative:
Da ar-islam
Da ar-harb
Dhimmis
Medina verses
Satanic verses
But getting confuse,
you will keep getting confuse until you stop reading. It will only end up leading you to take arms against innocent souls that didn't accept your religion.

4 Likes

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by MufasaLion: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Babaken:
you will keep getting confuse until you stop reading. It will only end up leading you to take arms against innocent souls that didn't accept your religion.

You're a very foolish creature. Someone is seeking for knowledge and you're here displaying your ignorance.

But if it were to be Christianity, you'd have encouraged him and forgot to tell him him how the Reverend Father are drilling the butthole of young boys, how some pastors are sleeping with church members, how christianity as got the highest divorce rate etc.

In all religions, there are both good and bad eggs!

1 Like

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ok, you want to know about Satanic verses abi

1 Like

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by epondudu: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Op...take it to Islamic forum or else they will contaminate your brain here.
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by kestolove95(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a very foolish creature. Someone is seeking for knowledge and you're here displaying your ignorance.

But if it were to be Christianity, you'd have encouraged him and forgot to tell him him how the Reverend Father are drilling the butthole of young boys, how some pastors are sleeping with church members, how christianity as got the highest divorce rate etc.

see finishing. ..pity the small boy..
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by MufasaLion: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
kestolove95:
see finishing. ..pity the small boy..

I hate foolish people.

If it were to be a Muslim that said degoratory words about Christianity, I would have talked some senses into the person also.

We can't base our conclusion on any religion because of the mistakes of some. In fact, Hinduism is among the religions with very less divorce rate and they are more upright!
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by Babaken(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

knowledge of what how to hack people's life's. Listen to what those enforcing law in sharia states are saying that the rich and mighty can't be arrested why they are the one to lead by example.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by limeta(f): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by limeta(f): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by yommen: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Is Islam not a religion of confusion? Ask yourself! And tell yourself the truth!!! A religion that shares a lot of semblance with destruction of lives and properties worth billions on monitory value but still claim to be a religion of peace!!! A religion that only shows hatred towards others.

Yes, some pastors sleep with church members. Its definitely a sin even they both derive pleasure from it(what pleasure do you or the people you have killed derive from the terror act?). They've only succeeded in displaying the sinful nature of the world which Alfas and Alhajis too cannot claim innocence while the Bible is not in support of it.

What does the Quran say about what happened in northern Nigeria and Afghanistan so far? Do not be quick to defend religion. Be quick to defend only that which is right! Romans 12:2 says “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

What do you discern, Bro? The truth Or the tenets

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by MufasaLion: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Babaken:
knowledge of what how to hack people's life's. Listen to what those enforcing law in sharia states are saying that the rich and mighty can't be arrested why they are the one to lead by example.

Shut the fvck up dumbo!

You are stucked in Nigeria and you couldn't but think like a typical black man with no exposure!

How many Muslim countries have you been to? Those countries are fvcking better than Nigeria and they are Muslim countries.

You keep screaming and painting ISLAM bad but your celebrities and thousands of people around the globe keep going to UAE. Do you know how many footballers have been to SAUDI ARABIA?

Recently, SAUDI ARABIA conducted interview for recruitment of health workers in Nigeria. Do you know the number of people that attended? And yes, Christians are among!

Do you know how many of you will rush to the Middle East if given the opportunity? I bet you'd do anything to go to DUBAI!!!
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by MufasaLion: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
yommen:

Is Islam not a religion of confusion? Ask yourself! And tell yourself the truth!!! A religion that shares a lot of semblance with destruction of lives and properties worth billions on monitory value but still claim to be a religion of peace!!! A religion that only shows hatred towards others.

Yes, some pastors sleep with church members. Its definitely a sin even they both derive pleasure from it(what pleasure do you or the people you have killed derive from the terror act?). They've only succeeded in displaying the sinful nature of the world which Alfas and Alhajis too cannot claim innocence while the Bible is not in support of it.

What does the Quran say about what happened in northern Nigeria and Afghanistan so far? Do not be quick to defend religion. Be quick to defend only that which is right! Romans 12:2 says “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”

What do you discern, Bro? The truth Or the tenets

You lack exposure!

1 Like

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by Babaken(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut the fvck up dumbo!

You are stucked in Nigeria and you couldn't but think like a typical black man with no exposure!

How many Muslim countries have you been to? Those countries are fvcking better than Nigeria and they are Muslim countries.

You keep screaming and painting ISLAM bad but your celebrities and thousands of people around the globe keep going to UAE. Do you know how many footballers have been to SAUDI ARABIA?

Recently, SAUDI ARABIA conducted interview for recruitment of health workers in Nigeria. Do you know the number of people that attended? And yes, Christians are among!

Do you know how many of you will rush to the Middle East if given the opportunity? I bet you'd do anything to go to DUBAI!!!

save the insult for yourself you can't force someone to join your religion instead people will be move by your character to join your believe let's take for example since this Afghanistan crisis how many moslem countries send their aircraft to rescue Afghanistan citizens from the rule of taliban. Has it ever come to your notice the amount of money been wasted just to restore peace and order in moslem populated countries and states take Nigeria you mention for example you cannot force someone to like what you like.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by 2dominate: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Investigative:
Da ar-islam
Da ar-harb
Dhimmis
Medina verses
Satanic verses
But getting confuse,
Visit www.alislam.org
Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by AntiChristian: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Babaken:
save the insult for yourself you can't force someone to join your religion instead people will be move by your character to join your believe let's take for example since this Afghanistan crisis how many moslem countries send their aircraft to rescue Afghanistan citizens from the rule of taliban. Has it ever come to your notice the amount of money been wasted just to restore peace and order in moslem populated countries and states take Nigeria you mention for example you cannot force someone to like what you like.

I don't what is wrong with you Christian guys? Must you lie to do everything? You lied to be here and you still brought your false theories here again.

All these things you wrote there are false. USA went to Afghanistan for terrorism which they claim they've solved 10 years ago! So why stay back for the last 10 years? Whose money & resources was actually wasted? And who send them to waste their money?

What history does the US have with those you are brandishing terrorists now?

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut (False dieties, idols, devil, evil, etc) and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. Qur'an 2:256

1 Like

Re: Understanding Islam And Politics Before I Convert by Fvckyouall: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Investigative:
Da ar-islam
Da ar-harb
Dhimmis
Medina verses
Satanic verses
But getting confuse,

Don't forget to learn how to rape little girls and behead people who aren't deranged like Mohammad.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btween Islam And Extremism. / The Salaf Loved Ramadan / Muslim Family Serves As Guardians Of Old Madaba Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.