Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

A Lifeline From Aquaculture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Lifeline From Aquaculture (242 Views)

My Aquaculture Journey: Venture Into Catfish Farming With Me(picstory) / Improve Your Aquaculture Business By Raising Pangasius (iridescent Shark) / Earn Big From Aquaculture (fish Farming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifeline From Aquaculture by Heroesworths(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
A lifeline from Aquaculture

Dear Compatriot,

By now you must have known that the government alone can not solve the problem of unemployment, even at a time like this where our major concern is the insecurities ravaging us. In fact I will say the government is trying in their capacity to help SMEs with their loans and trainings. Now I think all hands must be in deck, we need to start looking out for ourselves and incomes.

The problem of unemployment did not start today, it starts when all able and well educated individuals decided to become government workers; State and Federal. Everyone want to eat out of national cake doing less and earning more. It was lucrative at first until the civil service get crowded.

I watched in awe how Nigeria doctors were scrambling for Saudi Job at Abuja of resent, medical professional were top shots in the past, everyone want their children and wards to study medicine and surgery. I wondered now what they could have achieved using their tuition for businesses and capacity building while they study less demanding disciplines.

They now want out of the country as many other professionals. Some also nursing ambitions to start businesses but with the songs tittle: THERE IS NO CAPITAL. It is quite true that if you are a worker in the employ of thegovernment you have very little chance of becoming the rich without being corrupt.

It is also true that if you will commence aquaculture, you can soon leave theemploy of the government; you can buy a farm and engage in business as a producer of foodstuffs.

There is never a time in history where demand for food production is this high. The pandemic still much active and with insecurities around, there is great opportunity at this time for men or women who will own small tracts of land and cultivate the same intensively;such will certainly change his destiny.

You may say that it isimpossible for you to get the land, but I am going to prove toyou that it is not impossible, and that you can certainly get afarm if you will go to work.

Aquaculture has really come of age in Nigeria, and for anyone dreaming of improving their lot in Nigeria of today. you are encourage to look at it not as side hustle anymore but the main one. Its only in aquaculture that I know that in any weather and time you can get more that 100 percent of your Investment.

Aquaculture industry is also large and huge..like the petroleum industry, we have mainstream, downstream and upstream. Rather than walk the uncertainty route of the dessert, getting yourself sold into slavery in Lybia or turn sex slave in Lesotho; you can be planted deeper where you are in this country.

It's natural to have flight or fight fear right here at the moment, but don't you think it's rather now that opportunity is knocking loudly. I want you to calm noise inside of you and listen to the opportunities of earning more than decent income in Fish production industry.

I will be more than excited to answer your question personally on Aquaculture. We at Fishplace and Farm Nigeria can help you set up your Farm, Hatchery, Pond construction and Marketing of your products. We also do One on One training.

P.S: We are still selling Catfish Juvenile at affordable prices, wherever you are in the country, we will do our best to deliver in time. Call/WhatsApp: 08066404947.

P:SS: please do like our pages on Instagram @fishplace.ng, Twitter @fishplace_ng and Facebook @fishplace.ng

This love letter is to you my brothers and sisters who are feeling overwhelmed by low wages jobs or government halved salaries. Stop saying halve bread is enough and know you are to live in abundance and be unlimited.

Love you all.

Dare Akintade.
Fishplace and Farm Nigeria
+2348066401947.

(1) (Reply)

Black Soldier Fly Eggs Sale / Livestock Farming Business Ideas With Proven High Return On Investment / Profitable Agricultural Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.