Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? (1942 Views)

Where Can I Buy Cheap Live Goats In The North To Sell / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello guys. Considering venturing into the goat business and I wanna ask about the details of buying and supplying to either Abuja/Lagos. I however want to know if anyone can avail me of the market where one can get to sell them off quickly as they land.

I'm planning to start with 10 big live goats.

Your information would he highly appreciated sirs and mas.

Gracias.
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by ekeday(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
lebete3000:
Hello guys. Considering venturing into the goat business and I wanna ask about the details of buying and supplying to either Abuja/Lagos. I however want to know if anyone can avail me of the market where one can get to sell them off quickly as they land.

Gracias.
goat business is a good buz to invest on it but bear d risk at your owe. seeking peoples for advice would not help. Do thing you are good in/ like.
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by FamTomx2(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
smiley Take them to Gosa market at Airport road, Abj or dei-dei market at kubwa Rd Abj..

Gosa market is accessible only on Fridays..
DEI-DEI market is an hausa dominated market.
Goats biz are good in both big markets.

CHANCES OF SELLING

GOSA=75/80%
DEI- DEI=85/90%

lebete3000:

Gracias.
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
smiley Take them to Gosa market at Airport road, Abj or dei-dei market at kubwa Rd Abj..

Gosa market is accessible only on Fridays..
DEI-DEI market is an hausa dominated market.
Goats biz are good in both big markets.

CHANCES OF SELLING

GOSA=75/80%
DEI- DEI=85/90%

You seem to know your onions quite well.

See a sample of one I just bought for 15k.

E be like sey dem don cheat me oh....

Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is good for 15k, going by the different prices on nairaland thread I have read.

lebete3000:

Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by IamAsiri: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
lebete3000:

But doesn't the goat look pregnant?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Roses1759:
This is good for 15k, going by the different prices on nairaland thread I have read.

I don't really care for nairaland prices. I'm in Zamfara state and I wanna know weda I bought it well, it I've been cheated for Zamfara price. As I'm planning on dealing in the business I decided to test the waters by buying one for myself.

Like how much would this go for in Abuja/Lagis? Would it fly for 20k?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
IamAsiri:

But doesn't the goat look pregnant?

Na it's not, na shit full the belle. cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Omoor I go chop goatmeat this September, goat go begin grow for my head.

Too much mende-mende grin

Catfish peppersoup sef dey load...

Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by IamAsiri: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
lebete3000:

Na it's not, na shit full the belle. cheesy

Oh, okay grin
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy grin I am salivating oooo, see goat and catfish, enjoyment galore.

lebete3000:

Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Is that all the goat meat after it was killed?

lebete3000:

Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sorry, I don't know how much it will worth in lag and abj.

lebete3000:

I don't really care for nairaland prices. I'm in Zamfara state and I wanna know weda I bought it well, it I've been cheated for Zamfara price. As I'm planning on dealing in the business I decided to test the waters by buying one for myself.

Like how much would this go for in Abuja/Lagis? Would it fly for 20k?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Roses1759:

Yes.
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Roses1759:

Is it small?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Roses1759:
cheesy grin I am salivating oooo, see goat and catfish, enjoyment galore.

Bought the catfish for1,400. I think they cheated me...
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
It Looks small in my eyes. I just remembered, generally, goats are known to be small after they've been killed and butchered, that's why goat pepper soup are usually more expensive than cow pepper soup.

lebete3000:

Is it small?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
No, it's fair price for a cat fish with such head size.

lebete3000:

Bought the catfish for1,400. I think they cheated me...
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Roses1759:
No, it's fair price for a cat fish with such head size.

Lols at head size...
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
grin
lebete3000:

Lols at head size...
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Roses1759:
It Looks small in my eyes. I just remembered, generally, goats are known to be small after they've been killed and butchered, that's why goat pepper soup are usually more expensive than cow pepper soup.

Here before it was butchered...

Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by Roses1759: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
I saw this picture you be dropped before it was butchered so that's where I drew my analysis from before I remembered goats becomes small after roasted and butchered.

Don't finish the goat meat and catfish alone ooo, send some to us on nairaland cheesy
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by FamTomx2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked

Quite expensive

But I thought you rear them

lebete3000:

Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
shocked

Quite expensive

But I thought you rear them

How much e suppose be sef?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by FamTomx2(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't sell goats...

As a dealer the price should have being Lil bit lesser for your purchase, tho the price tag is not that high for that goat I saw there

lebete3000:

How much e suppose be sef?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
I don't sell goats...

As a dealer the price should have being Lil bit lesser for your purchase, tho the price tag is not that high for that goat I saw there

Okay how much you for buy am if na you?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by FamTomx2(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
Funny u, I Sabi buy something..

I go even over price am sef.

lebete3000:

Okay how much you for buy am if na you?
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
Funny u, I Sabi buy something..

I go even over price am sef.

Lol, why you come talk sey I buy am too cost?

I need objectivity here please, as I plan venturing into the business.
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by FamTomx2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tommorow I will show goat sellers the pix to verify the price

For now I cant give an assertion

lebete3000:

Lol, why you come talk sey I buy am too cost?

I need objectivity here please, as I plan venturing into the business.
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by lebete3000: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
FamTomx2:
Tommorow I will show goat sellers the pix to verify the price

For now I cant give an assertion

Okay bro, thanks a lot. But please ask them the price theyll buy it, b4 revealing it to them...
Re: Where Can I Get To Supply Live Goats In Abuja/lagos? by FamTomx2(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
lebete3000:

Okay bro, thanks a lot. But please ask them the price theyll buy it, b4 revealing it to them...

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Akpors The Poultry Farmer. / Lost All My Birds..help / Local Chickens Vs Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.