Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? (1463 Views)

Eniola Badmus Becomes ‘the Most Hated Nigerian’ Over Choice Of 2023 President / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law / Abimbola Oni: "Midnight Sex Is Really Annoying” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Crossroad1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
As human, we are supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves..
But no matter how you try to uphold this beautiful commandment, some certain individuals will never let you.
I mean, how can you support failure and oppression?
How can you support killings, maiming and banditry?
How can you support wickedness?
How can you support ineptitude?
They can blame pdp till eternity whenever any topic about them is aired but when it comes to this blood sucking government, they are just so good at disappearing..
Then there are some that are so quick at attributing everything to end time..
Trust me, we are in perilous and it's absolutely correct we are in the end time..
But how ordinary toilet wey no gree flush(being sarcastic) will be attributed to end time?
Rain no quick fall, end time..
Earthquake, end time
Landslide, end time
Terrorism, end time and all these has been happening since time immemorial..
And there are some that are always operating and opening gmails because any small thing, the future is gemale..
We also have the show off, those one that will buy 20 bikini for their girlfriend and decide to show the world.. They are always saving money in dollars and their account balance is in naira..
Etc etc
So what are the handles of most annoying and most hated nairalanders?
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by ClitRaider: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
The bbq griller, aka "suyaselling basterrd" deserve the award.
he no go beta for him and his darling daddy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Crossroad1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
ClitR ;Daider:
The bbq griller, aka
"suyaselling basterrd" deserve the award.

he no go beta for him and his darling daddy.
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Rikze: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
shocked

It goes to the griller...

If boys get im address im go collect... grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Bluntguy: 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mannabbqgrilz no doubt. The guy na Buhari on Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Naijanascam: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
vultureBBqgrills and simplyleo

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Intersexxsherry(f): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
I find this post amusing. In a forum full of faceless people , what do you expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by MufasaLion: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
The carcass griller

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thegidredpiller and pumpumking i wish they'll be banned forever

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Megatron77:

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Onyi22(f): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Megatron77:
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by EmperorTolson: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Sapphire or wetin be her name again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=105307811][/quote]grin
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Megatron77:
I know you are threatened by my existence on this forum and believe me, its more or less of a compliment to me BUT never you mention me alongside that pumpumidiot. There are levels to this shiit and i believe you know how to categorize. undecided
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by DSC7: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2021
They know themselves grin....
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by OBALOLA55(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2021

CILICMARIN

MONOGAMY I MEAN HELINUES

BUCKEYEMEDIA

RICHMOND500

ADADIKE

JULIUSMALEMA

UDELE

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Pumpumking: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Megatron77:

angry
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Pumpumking: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Megatron77:

The nest time u mention my name or compare me to that ugly gorila rufugee loookin wannaaaa-be crackhead called Thegidredpiller …..i will pesonaly marry u of to the legendry Mr Cork. He dates anytin!!! (real talk) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Pumpumking: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I know you are threatened by my existence on this forum and believe me, its more or less of a compliment to me BUT never you mention me alongside that pumpumidiot. There are levels to this shiit and i believe you know how to categorize. undecided
Thanks.

bro am a lover not a fighter & i dont like voilent sir.
the nest time u mention or use my name to impress any babe especialy Megatron77 to score point...i will personaly send Uber driver to deliver u a baccckhannnd slap on yor guinea fowl face sir!!! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by richmond500: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:

CILICMARIN

MONOGAMY I MEAN HELINUES

BUCKEYEMEDIA

RICHMOND500

ADADIKE

JULIUSMALEMA

UDELE

I see, anyone who doesn't agree with Ipob is hated and na ona deh shout pass say we hate ona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by wman(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
aka Nlpolicewoman aka eriggs aka vulturebbqgrills aka dead meat seller.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Pumpumking: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Iceberg3: 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Naijanascam:
vultureBBqgrills and simplyleo
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Honchoslim16(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
Daddy RIGHTEOUSNESS grin
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Cardealer2021(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Justiceleague1: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
vultureBBqgrills and simplyleo leodeking
Very correct

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by cigaricon(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mr righteousness. I mean, na by force to repent?

Every time Jisos is coming angry
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pumpumking:

The nest time u mention my name or compare me to that ugly gorila rufugee loookin wannaaaa-be crackhead called Thegidredpiller …..i will pesonaly marry u of to the legendry Mr Cork. He dates anytin!!! (real talk) angry
Lol Omo see insult, let me sit and laugh ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pumpumking:

bro am a lover not a fighter & i dont like voilent sir.
the nest time u mention or use my name to impress any babe especialy Megatron77 to score point...i will personaly send Uber driver to deliver u a baccckhannnd slap on yor guinea fowl face sir!!! angry
Lol bros pls take it easy, do u want to finish his career

(1) (Reply)

Jamal Skul Fees:tiwa Savage After Buying Wristwatch Worth Of Millons With David / Moment Obi Cubana And Chioma JESUS Stole The Show At Mercy Chinwo White Wedding / Pop Daddy And Billionaire Mogul, Took Two Baby Mamas And His Girlfriend On A New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.