Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:41 PM

Who Has Info On The B.O.I (Bank Of Industry) Loan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Info On The B.O.I (Bank Of Industry) Loan. (534 Views)

"I Started Small, Bank Of Industry Lifted Me" - Innoson / Bank Of Industry Loan At 10% Interest Rate Per Annum And 6 Months Moratorium / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Info On The B.O.I (Bank Of Industry) Loan. by TheEnygma(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sometimes last month my neighbor gave me a form to fill about a loan from the federal government through the B.O.I. (Bank of industry), I filled the form with my my details (name, age, BVN etc) and everything was uploaded in a database and then immediately a bank account was opened for me at Polaris bank (I received a text from the bank directly, with a full account number).
I also saw that a lot of people registered for it as well...... I just wanna know how legit it is (because in naija , you can never be too sure).... Also if anyone on this forum has info about it.
Re: Who Has Info On The B.O.I (Bank Of Industry) Loan. by godric100(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have collected this kind of loan before and I am a living witness so if you can be patient it can take months but to be very candid sometimes it takes a year or so but one thing is that, they will surely give you the loan. Even AGMSMEs are still allowing people to register on their website until now, but always remember that you will require a business plan as we all know and open a bank account as well. We are talking about from 5million to 10 Million loan application. Good luck.
Re: Who Has Info On The B.O.I (Bank Of Industry) Loan. by TheEnygma(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
godric100:
I have collected this kind of loan before and I am a living witness so if you can be patient it can take months but to be very candid sometimes it takes a year or so but one thing is that, they will surely give you the loan. Even AGMSMEs are still allowing people to register on their website until now, but always remember that you will require a business plan as we all know and open a bank account as well. We are talking about from 5million to 10 Million loan application. Good luck.
Tell me more...

Like How much were you paid?
How long did it take them to pay you.?

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Entrepreneurs Complain Bitterly During Meeting With Imran Khan / Earn Massively With Bluehost Affiliate Program / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.