Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru (8622 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Killings: Dusk-to-dawn Curfew Imposed In Kajuru, Kaduna / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Blue3k(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
grandstar:

These bandits are not nigerian. They are foreigners.
Mayour11:

But I guess Nigerians are also part of the squad.

You know this because you interviewed them? What are the names and nationalities of these bandits that were arrested? I really don't understand why you guy like pretending your criminality isn't mainly a domestic issue. If these guys were foreign wouldn't the solution be better border security. Last why aren't these foreigners being deported back to their home countries.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Mayour11(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
grandstar:

These bandits are not nigerian. They are foreigners.

But I guess Nigerians are also part of the squad.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Haakeem(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Paxxcarl:
maked lmao cheesy
Thanks....
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Trumann: 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Vexacool, Ahiboilandgas, Educationalserv, Helinues, Monogamy, AntiChristian, Arrewa, NLPoliceWoman, don't defend evil so evil doesn't follow you?
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by grandstar(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Blue3k:

You know this because you interviewed them? What are the names and nationalities of these bandits that were arrested? I really don't understand why you guy like pretending your criminality isn't mainly a domestic issue. If these guys were foreign wouldn't the solution be better border security. Last why aren't these foreigners being deported back to their home countries.

Reports have it they are not Nigerian. Also, an Economist report has it that it's not only Nigeria that suffers from them in West Africa.

. They flourish because the country has weak or no institutions. There should be an institution designed for this kind of menace. From the look of things, special forces are the best for ridding of these types. I dont think we have such a security apparatus.

The army isn't the best for it as the firepower is too strong and would kill lots of captives. That's why special forces with sharp shooting skills would be the best.

If the country does not have, it should be imported. The security situation in the country should be a thing of worry and deserves to be treated as an emergency.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Blue3k(m): 12:58am On Aug 30, 2021
grandstar:

Reports have it they are not Nigerian. Also, an Economist report has it that it's not only Nigeria that suffers from them in West Africa.

I've read articles claiming some are the members are foreigners but its mainly from Nigeria. If I remember it was from thenewhumanitarian. Next I noticed you didn't mention the nationalities of these foreigners. Also consider the fact the government and individuals who negotiate with them don't mention them being mainly foreigners. Its usually reported they're fulani. Then they insert sob story.

Lastly because they exist in other countries doesn't mean they from there. I've been saying the government should start reporting demographic information in crime stats for this reason. I dont see why they leave this information up for speculation in the first place. We should know ethnicity, nationality; age sex etc. The current stats as they used to be published are trash.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Mayour11:
The bitter truth is that there is no end in sight to this. Imagine a country with over 13 million out of school children, what do you expect from such kids in the next couple of years when even the educated ones are finding it hard to choose humanity over criminality in the face of growing economic woes.

The solution to our problem requires systemic solutions targetted at the grassroots. Until then, we will keep complaining and lamenting about a problem that is just starting without working on a solution to end it.

All this one na dogo turenchi! You've been blowing hot grammar for nigh on 51years, yet haven't made any progress! If anything, things have gotten progressively worse!

The simple answer to Nigerias' problem is to convene a SOVEREIGN conference of ethnicities, with the option to opt out of 'one Nigeria' if so desired!

I can tell you for free that the moment Nigeria disintegrates, and regions/groups like Southern-Kaduna, Middle-Belt, Biafra, etc, secede, this bandit/herdsmen/boko shit will dissipate within a few weeks! Southern-Kaduna for instance will have their own indigenous police to checkmate the activites of murderous foreigners, and i'm sure the elite and masses of the core muslim north (Arewa) wouldn't stand for that rubbish when the see newly emergent nations in the middle-belt and southern Nigeria getting their act together.....attracting investments and developing!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by grandstar(m): 2:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Blue3k:

I've read articles claiming some are the members are foreigners but its mainly from Nigeria. If I remember it was from thenewhumanitarian. Next I noticed you didn't mention the nationalities of these foreigners. Also consider the fact the government and individuals who negotiate with them don't mention them being mainly foreigners. Its usually reported they're fulani. Then they insert sob story.

Lastly because they exist in other countries doesn't mean they from there. I've been saying the government should start reporting demographic information in crime stats for this reason. I dont see why they leave this information up for speculation in the first place. We should know ethnicity, nationality; age sex etc. The current stats as they used to be published are trash.

When I saw they are foreigners, I mean foreign Fulani. Repeated reports have it they aren't Nigerian. For many, all they speak is Fulfude, which is the Fulani language. Most Nigerian Fulani, understand Hausa fluently. Many can't even speak Fulfude.

The Fulani from Adamawa can still speak Fulfude but not fluent in Hausa.

Anyway, poor leadership is why these lunatics are having a field day.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Trumann:
Vexacool, Ahiboilandgas, Educationalserv, Helinues, Monogamy, AntiChristian, Arrewa, NLPoliceWoman, don't defend evil so evil doesn't follow you?

Of course, whoever does evil as small as an atom shall see it!
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by AkanjiNaira: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Abee79(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
God have mercy!
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by grandstar(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Blue3k:

Thanks for asking probing questions. This compelled me to research the topic.

The Fulani banditry issue originates from feuds between fulani herdsmen and Hausa farmers. This has has had adverse consequences on the Fulani to threaten their chief source of livelihood which is cattle rearing.

Due to the feuds, many Fulani no longer have a source of livelihood. This has caused the rise of protection gangs like those you have in America. They first start out to protect their kith and kin but may soon branch in criminality.

Many Fulani are beginning to see that their way of life is no more sustainable and are seeking government support. They want development and assistance in their abodes so they can have a more settled way of life. They are not as unreasonable or as stupid as many people think these Fulani are.

Notw: Some are definitely criminals pure and simple or have become so in time as many gangs tend to become.

A 2 prong approach is necessary.

(1) Bring devopment to their areas along with aid

(2) Deal with the criminal members separately.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Blue3k(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
grandstar:

Notw: Some are definitely criminals pure and simple or have become so in time as many gangs tend to become.

A 2 prong approach is necessary.

(1) Bring devopment to their areas along with aid

(2) Deal with the criminal members separately.

They want aid in the form of the state allocating land for them instead of using their personal funds to buy it. Note this is after they already get protectionist import bans. I really don't see how a tragedy of the commons event won't happen eventually since nobody really owns the land. The government also doesn't mention whos funds will run these reserves. Its going to fall mainly on the tax payer to appease yet another grouo. Do you think they'll be charged yearly fees for everything.

Omohayek do you think a tradegy of the commons situation will occur with the NLTP as currently constructed?

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by grandstar(m): 2:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Blue3k:

They want aid in the form of the state allocating land for them instead of using their personal funds to buy it. Note this is after they already get protectionist import bans. I really don't see how a tragedy of the commons event won't happen eventually since nobody really owns the land. The government also doesn't mention whos funds will run these reserves. Its going to fall mainly on the tax payer to appease yet another grouo. Do you think they'll be charged yearly fees for everything.

Omohayek do you think a tradegy of the commons situation will occur with the NLTP as currently constructed?

This government does not give a hoot about Global Warming. Cattle rearing by the way is much more important than Climate Change. What does a man who thought that East Germany still existed as of 2015 about GW? The intricacies of Climate Change is way above his scope.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by Blue3k(m): 2:43am On Aug 31, 2021
grandstar:

This government does not give a hoot about Global Warming. Cattle rearing by the way is much more important than Climate Change. What does a man who thought that East Germany still existed as of 2015 about GW? The intricacies of Climate Change is way above his scope.

The tradegy of the commons situation I was referring to wasn't about global warning in particular. It was about over grazing the reserve due to little to no incentive to for anyone to limit their cattle population beyond the carrying capacity of the land. This idea seems pretty similar to the situation in England thats always referred in youtube videos on the subject. Green house gasses are an externality I dont even care to discuss.
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by omohayek: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2021
Blue3k:

It's a certainty that it will happen - as you noted, nobody owns the land, so why should any particular person show restraint, knowing that it won't be reciprocated by everyone else?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by 5ThChild: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Rip
Re: Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru by JoeEeL(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
They were truly black. Pharaoh Ramses was a black man. Anyone in doubt should just visit neighbouring Ethiopia and Tigrey. They were blacks too. Arabs also invaded some parts of Ethiopia according to history but the majority of them were black still, as seen today. We shouldn't make the kind of mistake Egypt of old made down south. Their story was so pathetic. They relied on their might and magical powers, without studying the tactics of the Arabs who later took their land.

Truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulhamid Baba-saliu Egele Released By His Kidnappers / FG Targets N19bn Savings From Travels, Sitting Allowances- Adeosun / FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.