Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Formation With Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Formation With Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United. (532 Views)

Ronaldo At 35: UEFA Champions League Records He Can Break / Don't Have Dinner With Cristiano Ronaldo - Patrice Evra Warns Messi / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Formation With Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
12 years ago today, Cristiano Ronaldo made his Real Madrid debut after he left Manchester United. How time flies as he is back to Manchester and already breaking records with his team, on social media Man United's announcement is now the most liked Instagram post (13 million) and Twitter post (2million) ever for a sports team.
Man united fans were sighted taking a life sized cutout of Cristiano Ronaldo on a train to watch the game against Wolves. Though a wishful and a scare tactics to the opposing team, we all know his debut would be against Newcastle.
If you were Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, what would be your formation and preferred Cristiano position (A, B ,C or D)?

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Formation With Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United. by Debest4u: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
I would prefer the A formation
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Formation With Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
I would prefer formation B
But with Ronaldo and Cavani switching, the line up will appear like this..
- Ronaldo Cavani Sancho.
If Ronaldo would stay in such position then Greenwood would switch with Cavani, the line up will appear like this.
- Sancho Ronaldo Greenwood
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Formation With Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United. by Fahdiga(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
The B formation to me is good. Greenwood can come in the second half to replace either of the starting attackers

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Formation With Cristiano Ronaldo At Manchester United. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yeah, Greenwood has always been good on the right so far, with Pogba and Fernandes feeding the trio most teams won't stand a chance.
Fahdiga:
The B formation to me is good. Greenwood can come in the second half to replace either of the starting attackers

(1) (Reply)

Man United Forever / Drama As A Woman With A Huge Stone Jumps Into Football Pitch / The Wasting Talent Of The Best Snooker Player I Have Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.