Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 (41671 Views)

Photos From Bbnaija Old School Themed Saturday Night Party - Week 7 / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / Fun Photos From The Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by OpenGrazing: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
The fifth Big Brother Naija House Party was held yesterday Saturday 28, August 2021 and as we all know the Night party is one of the entertaining moment of the Big Brother Naija.

Sensational DJ Wysei was in the house to take over the wheel to keep the housemates entertained with the biggest and hottest Nigerian music.

Below are some of the exclusive pictures from the big brother Naija old school themed party taken with the TECNO Phantom X.

Whose old school outfit do you like the most?

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by OpenGrazing: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
More pictures.

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by OpenGrazing: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
More pictures.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by gasparpisciotta: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where is Whitemoney?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by insidelife22(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
there is noting old about the school.

sorry...

what I meant to mean is there noting school about the old.

Nawa oh.

but na buhari cause am.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by OpenGrazing: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Where is Whitemoney?

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by dapsoneh: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Who are those are those releasing these pictures? I think these are in the phones given to them and not suppose to be uploaded for public for now..
Anyways, thank God the overconfident, condescending, arrogant wict h has been evicted.
The person she labeled a 'prostitute' is still in the house and meanwhile, She gave Pere a BJ ooo... Oloshi hypocrite

11 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Skillsnigeria: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
grin Wasted generation

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Busayo58(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
What Nonsense!! Doctors on strike, ASUU strike around the corner, inflation everywhere, killing and murder everytime, hardship doubled. and this is what we get, even the mods that pushed it to the front page dey ment! Nigeria never reach to dey enjoy this type of luxury, set your priorities right..... Nonsense!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Dopply: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by shogsman(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Is this all they have to offer?, no single sign of intelligence or at least wit. To think some grown up men sit down to watch this debacle is horrendous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by PAWG(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Boma didn’t need to wear the wig, his natural hair is scraggy enough cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Emmyreal4(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Rubbish show

Lai Mohammed should do the needful
Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Beautiful
Check my signature for all kinds of wallpaper, different types of window blind and 3D wall panel. They are all affordable

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by rex21: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
These pictures are real nice. To all those criticising the show, its like you guys are less busy or you just have free data and looking for how/where to waste it.

6 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by SleekyP(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Neduzze5(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Our in-house Pastor, Righteousness2....

Please do you have any words for these morally bereft souls??

No trespassing please. This land is solely obtained for the purpose of preaching the gospel.

7 Likes

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Don't know what you guys enjoy from this immoral show undecided
Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Seniorwriter(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Busayo58:
Nonsense

Lolz....some person are actually earning in $ from those pictures as we stand right now with her SM accounts....
Lollittaa:
Don't know what you guys enjoy from this immoral show undecided
Fantasies and glam is what comes to my mind though I don't watch but I read people's comments as a seniorwriter I need to know little of everything ...it's key to been in great writing form.
Lollittaa:

who asked you what you do? undecided
Is that the only part you could comprehend?...typical bitter reader....sorry I quoted your bitter self.
phemmyfour:
Classy girls give Mouth Action. Stop hating on Maria
Pinned...SMH

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by OakConsultNG: 11:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Interesting..

Discover the fun side of your business. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by Authoreety: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2021
What an achievement

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by JAWBONE(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by phemmyfour: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
dapsoneh:
Who are those are those releasing these pictures? I think these are in the phones given to them and not suppose to be uploaded for public for now..
Anyways, thank God the overconfident, condescending, arrogant wict h has been evicted.
The person she labeled a 'prostitute' is still in the house and meanwhile, She gave Pere a BJ ooo... Oloshi hypocrite
Classy girls give Mouth Action. Stop hating on Maria

1 Like

Re: Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 by cyrusmillz: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
opp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' / BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.