Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? (2920 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by funty(f): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2006
ladies  i  have  this  question  i  want  to  ask  if  you  find  out  that  your  own  mother  is  pregnant  for  your  husband  3 months  after  you  and  your  husband  got  married,  what  will  you  do?
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by damygurl(f): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2006
well my mam ain't ever gon do something like that. and any mother that will sleep with her daughters husband is not fit to be called a mom. dats is just too wrong. but i'm guessing if something like that happens to anyone, d mom and husband better find am undergound cave to hide in because d daughter gon do something real bad and hurtful to them.

but if d daughter is a real and true christian she wil find it in her heart to 4give them though it's gon be hard cuz dats like d worst betrayal ever.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by hotangel2(f): 2:44am On Feb 12, 2006
I will cry and never trust her again. And i'll divorce my husband.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Free(f): 2:53am On Feb 12, 2006
whoa that would be horribe
i will be v-ry sad, of course mi mama will loose ma trust
i mean she broke da moother daughter rule,
what kind of a mother will do that, aaay ya yai,
as for ma so called husband his arse will be out of ma life 4 good,
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by clarissa(f): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2006
i'll be so sad and divorce my husband and avoid my mom for a while but i know my mom can never do that to me grin
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by ocho(f): 1:41am On Feb 14, 2006
if my mom is pregnant for my husby? shocked shocked shocked shocked that na die! shocked
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by dynamite(f): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2006
shocked shocked i'll  divorce  my  husband  and  hate  my  mother  for life.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Free(f): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2006
you know i will skin both their asses alive angry angry angry
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2006
wht a terrible momma dat wld be
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Softee(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2006
Lets stick to reality. You love your mum wayyy more than you love your husband, so you will eventually forgive your mother. Things will be a bit odd between you and your mum, but thats for her to suffer, you didn't do anything wrong, she did. The main issue however will be the little mite that gets born out of this huge betrayal. As a christian the best thing to do is accept that this has happend, never blaming the child, asking God to help you move on.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2006
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no fit mother will do that
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2006
coolI will like to know who was on top and who toasted who first.Also when and where it happened. angry :oWATIN BE THIS O!
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by eveseh(f): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm,i will just kill my mum and the husband and maybe myself cry cry cry

lol ahah
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Ndipe(m): 1:46am On May 25, 2006
Sometimes, I wonder about the future of our society when some people can come up with a topic that is not worth debating.

Very shameful!!!
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by mamaput(f): 7:44am On May 25, 2006
These are things that happen . and this topic is not about debating
There are very many randy women out there and many grab the boyfriend of their daughters.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2006
my mum can never do that to me smiley
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by noetic(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
uhmn. . . . . . . . . d mum must b a ??
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by lucabrasi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
mother and daughter chopping the same banana grin
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Geniall: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2008
Softee:

Lets stick to reality. You love your mum wayyy more than you love your husband, so you will eventually forgive your mother. Things will be a bit odd between you and your mum, but thats for her to suffer, you didn't do anything wrong, she did. The main issue however will be the little mite that gets born out of this huge betrayal. As a christian the best thing to do is accept that this has happend, never blaming the child, asking God to help you move on.

You're better off changing all the "you" and "your" in your writing to "I", "me" and "my". I just hate it when people suppose their opinion represents everyone else's.

I think it was the "Let's stick to reality" part that got my goat. . . tongue
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by olamidayo(f): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
HEY, WHO AND WHO IS SAYING THIS CANNOT HAPPEN? INFACT I CAN BET IT WITH YOU, IF YOUR MOTHER IS A TYPE THAT IS IN UR FATHER'S HOUSE AND HAS MEN FRINEDS, DONT JUST ALLOW UR MUM TO COME INTO UR MATRIMONIAL HOME!!!!!!!! I HAVE SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN THE PAST, BUT DIDNT RESULT IN PREGNANCY. PLS BE WATCHFUL OF BIG MUMS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by ifyalways(f): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2008
it happens anyway but am 101% sure my mum cant do it.Thank you cheesy
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by youngies(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2008
if it happens, I will pick a shovel and start digging two graves, prepare for two burials and no funeral

Anyway, thank gawd i'm not a woman
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
na waoooooooooooohhhhh!!!
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by chisomquee: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2008
we will get married to him,my mom cannot do that me.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by ula(f): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2008
impossible with the capital i.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by plappville(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2008
It will be to sad for anyone to have a mother who can hurt her up to this extend, i can't tell how painful this could be, it is an evil act and only
God has the judgement.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Angolobabe(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2008
i will never trust her again and i will have nothing to do with her plus i will disown her from my heart for sleeping with my husband and destroying my family.
and i will divorce my husband´s ass. this is not acceptable period.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by Kress(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2008
Asakasa, that 1 na deliverance case
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by abujabooks(f): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2008
Divorce my hubby.

Erase my mum from my life. Time will heal d broken trust but I will speak to her eventually.
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by MrCrackles(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2008
buy crate of minerals and fry kpoff kpoff ready for the naming ceremony if i was a woman
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by NaijaWifey(f): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2008
My husband's ass would be out, but not without injury!

My mum, well she will see her own suffering at the hands of God!
Re: If Your Mother Is Pregnant For Your Husband What Will You Do? by ikamefa(f): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2008
my mother can never do that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With / Do You Help Your Ex Wife? / How A Woman Can Get Her Vaginal Tighten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.