Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members (24050 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED / Police Arrest IPOB Member 'Blood' In Ebonyi. Recover Juju Box, Others (Photos) / Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by Zionman24: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
A fight that should require all hands on deck but some Nigerians have decided to just sit around to wait for someone else to do it. In a normal World, there should've been a huge protest asking Buhari to step down. IPOB is fighting for the good of all but so many Nigerians with the help of British is just saying no. The time is coming when there'll no place to hide.
Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by NGpatriot: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rugaria:

Obviously you are as daft as they come and don't deserve a reply to your crude outburst, but for the reading public, this:

1) The governors in the East are not our leaders! You made Hope Uzodinmma the governor of Imo State and he's ruining the state as we speak while the Igbo man is being primed for the blame! You have created so many Hope Uzodinmmas through rigged elections using your ubiquitous security apparatus in an endless quest to control and plunder.

2) Our governors should not come to "Abuja to collect "allocations" from you! That's not how a state is run! We're are not sharing revenues from your Cocoa proceeds or groundnut pyramids.. It's Oil and gas which Igbo communities across the two geopolitical zones of the former Eastern Nigeria produce more! You must be nuts to "dash" us what is ours while keeping yours..

3) Your insistence as Nigerians to impose pro Nigeria turncoats as governors and legislative leaders of the East through warped elections, thereby destroying the peoples ability to elect their true leaders, is the main reason why people are agitating. Folks want their true representatives and sooner than later, this will be the case.

4) Aba and Onitsha you deride are all cities bombed out during the war by a genocidal Nigeria, they were totally rebuilt from scratch by igbos without any single help from Nigeria. I will take you serious with your tribal outbursts when you show me a similar situation in your enclave! Nigeria built your cities! You have built no thriving cities, so zip it.

Buhari and his goons just removed Enugu airport from international routes using all sorts of underhand tactics! These are the ways you help build the south East. The movement to put an end to all these nonsense has just begun..

So, the governors you supported and voted for and even re elected with your votes are not your leaders? Is this comedy or just the usual delusions?

So, abia was bombed during the civil war and was rebuilt without the help if Nigeria even though abia is a state inside Nigeria collecting taxes and allocations from Nigeria..lol.

Abia and Onitsha are 2 of the 20 most dirtiest and polluted cities in the world so you mean the bombs from decades ago turned them into rotten and decayed slums or the dirty people and their pig style way of life turned them onto rotten hell on earth?

This is why I hate going back and forth with you Igbos, you are too ignorance and delusional to engage in intelligent conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by NGpatriot: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Other African countries Government are now joining hands with Nigeria government ok...

What did Ipob do in Ghana??

They saw what ipob, esn terrorists and ugm murderers are doing in Nigeria and the same terrorists are now in Ghana doing meetings and you expect them not to worry and take precaution..

The fact they are terrorists in Nigeria doesn't mean they are not terrorists in Ghana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by Rugaria: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, the governors you supported and voted for and even re elected with your votes are not your leaders? Is this comedy or just the usual delusions?

So, abia was bombed during the civil war and was rebuilt without the help if Nigeria even though abia is a state inside Nigeria collecting taxes and allocations from Nigeria..lol.

Abia and Onitsha are 2 of the 20 most dirtiest and polluted cities in the world so you mean the bombs from decades ago turned them into rotten and decayed slums or the dirty people and their pig style way of life turned them onto rotten hell on earth?

This is why I hate going back and forth with you Igbos, you are too ignorance and delusional to engage in intelligent conversation.

Gerrout of my mentions..
I don't have the time for some mercenary posters this beautiful ❤️ afternoon
Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by NGpatriot: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Rugaria:

Gerrout of my mentions..
I don't have the time for some mercenary posters this beautiful afternoon
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob terrorist rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by brightalo1010: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rugaria:
Useless African governments joining hands with the useless Nigerian government to harass a moving train. Solidarity of The Idiots! Banana Republics everywhere. They're all fighting in solidarity with the evil Fulani government to safeguard the so called territorial integrity of a convulsing British amalgam! Jerry Rawlings where are thou!? Biafra will rise and we will treat you all blundering Africans the same way the mighty Jews of Isreal is dealing with the Palestinian infidels.. Nonsense and Gumi..

You're madddt . Ghana has been arresting those seeking to separate from there own country and form another country called Togoland from mostly Volta region. some of them are currently in custody and you think they'll condole others from another country abi?

What is the essence having Ipob meeting in Ghana what did they intend to achieve from such meetings ? I thought Biafra is already risen since you people claimed Buhari is Jubril and today you're still writing Biafra will rise . you will treat Ghana ? hahahaha you are such a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by Gentlerespect76: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
haslaw:

Having TERRORIST meeting is has always been an offense.

You are writing English bro.
Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by rosinkkit: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
NGpatriot:

lol..

Even Nigerians right here in Nigeria are not rushing into your rotten and decayed shithole...

Btw, biafra is here and ipob is in control of your region, they call the shots, they shut down businesses, banks and the civil service so your biafra shithole is already here and all they are known for is terrorism, slaughtering and beheading ibo people...

Your biafra is violent, tyrannical, repressive and even worse than North Korea..

Anybody dumb enough to actually live in a ''Biafra'' will only have himself to blame.

Banana republic where you will be killed if you dissent with the authorities. SPIT.

Give me the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA any day over that backward, barbaric savagery.

At least here we can lambast our leaders freely without fearing a knock on the door at midnight to cart us away to an 'unknown location' by 'unknown gunmen'.

Worthless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Arrest IPOB Members by dreu2fine(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hhahahhahahhaha
Get ready to move out of Kenya and ghana or do d sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Supremacy Battle In APC / Many Ministers Absent As Osinbajo Presides Over FEC / Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.