Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,460 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Maria Was Evicted From Bbnaija Season 6 Alongside Sammie And Jmk - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Maria Was Evicted From Bbnaija Season 6 Alongside Sammie And Jmk (467 Views)

Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere / Whitemoney: Why Maria May Evict Me, Queen On Sunday / Meet Michael, KAYVEE, JMK & Queen, New Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Maria Was Evicted From Bbnaija Season 6 Alongside Sammie And Jmk by Delphnewsdotcom: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Obviously no Surprise that we saw JMK evacuate, she even thought so too. During the week, after she was nominated a second time in two consecutive weeks… JMK revealed that she knew that most of the housemates would love to see her go due to the fact that she was a new comer and also the relationship built between the old housemates.

Some people are actually beginning to think that Liquor has some powers or something, reminisce to the First Week when She had a fight with Beatrice – Beatrice Left the Next Eviction day, now She had a fight with Sammie and Sammie has been evicted from the BBN House. LOL! Make una no play with Liquorose oh. Joke Aside, we all expected Sammie to Leave cuz he was no match for his competitors.

Maria had three issues - The Wild Card Experience, Pere Love Affair and Fake Eviction. One or More of these caused her departure, [url=https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEJE7aEX6CKM6gpVEeZ_BU24qGQgEKhAIACoHCAow8KGfCzD9q7cDMIO9nAc?hl=en-NG&gl=NG&ceid=NG%3Aen]CLICK HERE[/url] to find the real reason why Maria as well as other Evictees were sent off the BBNaija Show.

You May Also Like:

The Real reason why Emmanuel Declared Liqurouse HIS WIFE - [url=https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEM0NLc3s0DAedooi0vLEqAAqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow8KGfCzD9q7cDMP_VnAc?hl=en-NG&gl=NG&ceid=NG%3Aen]CLICK HERE FOR MORE[/url]

Princess Declares that She loves cross deeply after she was evicted, fans shocked to hear her crush was not Whitemoney [url=https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEBhd9WSFy87KOLMk65siSOUqGQgEKhAIACoHCAow8KGfCzD9q7cDMP_VnAc?hl=en-NG&gl=NG&ceid=NG%3Aen]CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT PRINCESS[/url]

For Latest BBNaija News Punch Here

Re: Why Maria Was Evicted From Bbnaija Season 6 Alongside Sammie And Jmk by ComedianzazaB(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

(1) (Reply)

Mummy G O Has Come Again With Another Hot Revelation. / BREAKING: Nollywood Comic Actor, Dejo Tunfulu Is Dead / Nancy Isime Latest Nollywood Movie "Between The Lines" Is Out On Zoketv Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.