Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

A Modern Joseph Completed THE FINALE - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Modern Joseph Completed THE FINALE (1637 Views)

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / New Completed Stories 18,+romance & Actions (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Modern Joseph Completed THE FINALE by WriterX(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2021
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Once again, i say thank you to all those who have stuck with me on this journey, thanks for giving me the strength to go on with the book.

AN EDITED VERSION WILL BE READILY AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON OKADA BOOKS SOON, I WILL DROP THE LINK HERE ONCE IT'S READY.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.

ROMANS 15:10

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Farafina Book Tour - Ibadan / In The Bid To Love / Novel

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4