Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Mother Asked The Gunmen To Kill Her Alone And Spare Us But They Shot Her And - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Asked The Gunmen To Kill Her Alone And Spare Us But They Shot Her And (319 Views)

Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Craneburg Construction Company, Owo / Police Arrest ABU Security Staff ‘working’ With Gunmen To Kidnap Lecturers / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Asked The Gunmen To Kill Her Alone And Spare Us But They Shot Her And by Matino1234(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
My mother asked the gunmen to kill her alone and spare us but they shot her and all my siblings —Survivor of Yelwa-Zangam attack recounts tales of horror,read more https://www.matinonews.com/2021/08/my-mother-asked-gunmen-to-kill-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerian Shot Dead In The Face / Facebook User Data Sold Online. / Missing Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.